Big Sexy Black Man
This is a daily interview series conducted by Dan “The Man” Breen (send me a friend request please), the purpose of this series is to install a level of activity into the Irish media and to encourage a “get to know each other” atmosphere within the community. All interviewees are current or past citizens or people with some relevance to this country.
Today is interview #9 with James Keiller
1. First name: James
2. Age: Not so young, sir, to love a woman for singing, nore so old to date on her for any thing:
3. Occupation: Gentleman Farmer
4. Country/County: Waterford, Ireland
5. College/Subject: UCC Medical School
6. Favourite Hobby: Hillwalking/Mountaineering
7. Favourite Movie: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
8. Favourite Book: The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins
9. MU: Libertad-Ire
10. Why you joined: Moo invited me a few times, then Grainne batted her eyelashes at me and that was that.
11. Political Party: Irish Independence Party
12. Why you joined: My first friends as an erep noob were all from Independent Voices. B-Dayan, Edana, Nephworks, Shane10 & Castaneda. God be good to them all. Plus, an Independent Party suits my contrary nature.
13. Best Irish Friend: DerBrad is my real life brother. And not my multi, as frequently alleged by a certain owner of a cow-infatuated horse.
14. Biggest Irish Enemy: I hope I don’t have any. I tore a chunk out of Mr Ginge once over the PTO of Independent Voices, but he got over it.
15. Best Irish CP: Nogin the nog. She did a great job in difficult circumstances. Irish_Rebel_Reborn’s two terms were the best fun.
16. Worst Irish CP: I have respect for anyone who is prepared to step up and give it a good do. Nobody’s perfect.
17. Favourite Article: Sean Power produced a great series on how to put newspaper articles together. I still refer to them. Starting with this one: http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/daily-living-media-basic--1590422/1/20
18. Favourite eRepublik Moment: Bhane showing us all his MU containing the mummified remains of a few Bremen Clubhouse members.
19. Worse eRepublik Moment: The OJ Impeachment. Every side lost. Neutrals too.
20. I joined eRepublik from: Browsing for a walkthrough for some PS3 game, came across a banner that led me to Plato and a whole new world
21. I will quit eRepublik when…: They prise the laptop from my cold dead fingers.
Dan "The Man" Breen
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.