Irish Foreign Ministry
Good evening, The new treaty has now been officially ratified by the UK congress. This means it is now in full effect and is already under way.
The official document states the following;
Terms of the agreement
1. eIreland will receive the following regions from eUK : Northern Ireland and Scotland
2. eUK will receive the following regions from eIreland : Wexford and Louth
Length of the agreement
The treaty between eUK and eIreland will length till that a CP will officially inform the other one that they decide to break it
1. eIreland will not support any resistance war in Wexford and Louth
2. eUK will not support any resistance war in Northern Ireland and Scotland
3. If any region mentioned on this treaty returns to its original owner. A new land swap will be organised as soon as possible. The country at the fault will launch a Natural enemy proposal as soon as possible to reset the swap.
Arrangement of the swap scheduled for around mid September 2012
eIreland will launch a Natural enemy proposal against eUK
eIreland will attack Northern Ireland and eUK will lose the region
eIreland will attack Scotland and eUK will lose the region
eIreland will attack North East of England on a timezone favorable to UK. eUK must keep the region and will gain initiative
eUK will attack Wexford and eIreland will lose the region
Once that eUK has Wexford under their control, a resistance war will be launched in Dublin. eUK will release it and Dublin will return to its original owner
eUK will attack Cork in a timezone favorable to Ireland. eIreland must keep the region and will gain initiative
eIreland will attack an original UK region in a timezone favorable for eUK and eUK must keep control of this region.
After 7 days, eIreland will remove eUK as Natural Enemy
Once the Natural enemy law is accepted, a peace treaty will be signed between eIreland and eUK to close the war
I would ask that every Irish citizen follows the stipulations of this treaty
so we may finish the swaps as quickly as possible and get back to the normal operations.
MOFA of eIreland
Director of eIrish Ambassador Program
Link to Current Cabinet (Updates every month)
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.