Woldskji’s eNorwegian Goverment Annoucement #1
Due to wishes from the russian goverment, then we have revised our old landlease-treaty in cooperation with them.
Most of the changes are just of words, since the text was kinda outdated in todays matters.
Here I present you with our new landlease-treaty:
Landlease treaty of regions between Russia and Norway
January 23th, 2013
1) Russia rent 4 regions (Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Nord Norge, Trondelag, Ostlandet) for unlimited period of time.
2) On the 9th of every month, Russia pays the fee to Norway, 90 gold (or cc equivalent) for the past month.
3) Both Russia and Norway can arrange for a revision or termination of this treaty untill the 10th of every month, otherwise the contract is prolonged for another month as is.
4) Norway will not make any efforts to regain back the regions they rent to Russia until the contract is declared terminated.
5) Russia will not do land-swaps with the regions Russia rents.
6) Norway reserves the right to RW Svalbard to secure a congress, and if needed Russia will help RWing Svalbard. Thereafter Norway will NE Russia and let Russia wipe Norway.
7) This contract will be official the moment it’s published to the media by both authorities.
(Russia and Norway).
Russian CP, Antropophag
Norwegian CP, Kristoph Woldskji
Changes in detail:
- Outdated or defunct text removed
- Svalbard is now also a part of the deal
- New contract is set for automatic renewal, but with a window each month to revise or terminate.
- The landlease-fee is now mainly paid in gold, as this is a constant, unlike the fluctuating price of CCY.
I would also like to thank MoD taulen for his immense contribution in the negotitations, his work was invaluble!
On behalf on the eNorwegian goverment; Thanks for you attention!
CP of eNorway
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.