Hello Once again Readers!
I’ve been wanting to write this article for a very very very long time. However, due to eRep being difficult it has delayed it quite a bit. This article is all about newbs and what to do when you’re one.
Awe hello cute little newb!
Keep in mind that eRepublik is a game. There really isn’t a “right” or “wrong” way to play. Sometimes there are more efficient ways of doing things but all in all it is what you make it.
The two things you minimally have to do to be considered even slightly active is Work and Train.
1) Work – You can do this by going to the top menu bar and hovering over “Market”. Click “Job market” from the drop down menu that appears. To actually work click on “my places” on the top menu bar. The first thing you see will be your job at the very top. Click “work” and then you’re done! It is recommended that you pick the job that appears on top of the list as that is highest paying job available.
2) Training – You can do this by clicking on the my places tab much like you’re going to work. But you already went to work so now you have to spend time at the gym! When you click the my places tab the work page is what you see first by default.
Click the tab to the right of the highlighted to go into the Training tab. Here you will see a bunch of buildings. To train, select the silhouette body, it should turn black. You can select more than one building. When you have them all selected simply click “train” and the black bodies should now be green! I recommend only using the first two building when you're just starting out as it is the most economically feasible and you still get a profit from the medals that you gain. (For every 250 strength you gain you receive a medal that gives you 5 gold)
When you do those two things click the home (the house) tab in the menu and directly to the right you will see a daily reward. Click it and accept it.
Working and Training 5 days in a row gives you an extra 5 strength and 5 experiences points!
Fighting: Fighting can be pretty complicated but I find it is best to just go in swinging and find out for yourself. That is how I learned! It is found in the “war” tab of the menu. Always try fight in the campaign of the day. Here is a very good picture explaining what you’re seeing when you click “fight” on a particular battle.
Hint! right click and select "open image" to get larger image size!
The above image has crowns above the influence bar that were later replaced with "Divisions".
Here is a quick run down.
A division battle is won by the first country to reach 1800 domination points in 120 minutes (You get domination point every minute). Each division has to do this for a round to end. In addition, winning a division battle adds points towards winning the campaign. Since you're a newb you're in division 1! It looks like this:
Yes don't worry. It IS confusing. the military module is hard to understand it just takes time to learn. Don't sweat it!
What to Spend gold on – It is hard to dictate what the best way to spend gold is. Personally I always found it best to collect it then spend it when eRepublik hosts special gold events. I’m sitting on 20 gold right now and waiting for another event. Ask around and get opinions on this matter. That is the best thing to do as gold is really valuable. With that being said.. How exactly do you ask people? Get involved.
Community outside the game
You really aren’t playing the game unless you get off the game. Doesn’t make sense maybe but trust me it is 100 percent true. In the game your limited to just pushing buttons and fighting in battles. Yeah that’s big but it’s just mindless! The biggest reward of the game is to talk and get involved in the community.
1) We have official eUsa Forums where you can discuss things such as the next president, congress elections. You can ask question in the welcome center. Almost anything you need can be found there.
2) We have our own eMilitary. You get free weapons and free food for being in it! Talk with people who have played this game for years. Become a part of a team and fight for this beautiful eCountry. Honestly, the best thing you can do for yourself is join the military. Talk to Synesi or fill out this Form/Application to join today! Listen, if you learned nothing from this article, just learn to join the military. You will be taught things from experience and from really really bright citizens.
3) Irc – Chatting on IRC is simple. Go this this website. Your nick should be your erepublik name. Once there, you will be greeted with a bunch of eager eUSA citizens waiting to help you. All you need to do is ask.
Recommended Links to click:
White House Press Room Paper
Ohh I found this thinger.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.