James S. Brady Press Room
Dateline: Friday , July 26th (Day 2,051)
Location: James S. Brady Press Room, The White House
1)DoI Moving Program
2)The Congress Elections that weren't
3)Recent RW success
4)A word from Custer
The Department of the Interior continues to offer it's new moving cost program! Level 29 or under? Awesome! Receiving your moving fees for FREE every day!Moving Cost Program
- Free moving funds!
Director: Rainy Sunday
1. Be a US Citizen levels 29 or under and have a minimum of 500 strength
2. Do not belong to AFA or any anti-American group (Party or MU)
3. Request here once daily Form Link
This program can be used more than once. Just not twice in the same day. This program has been set in place to help move our citizens around for directing our firepower better against our enemies. So please make use of this program.
As you know the day for Congressional Elections has recently come and gone. After an initial scramble of confusion and consternation, in which it appeared initially we would have an election none of the PP had anticipated due to our too late recovery from wipe, the Admins stepped in and closed the election proceedings.
While missing out on an in game Congress for the first time in our nation's history is hardly a banner moment, it's an opportunity to finish the pto in our country. Its been a rough month for Ajay. His group took a very long time to crawl back into the top 5, only to have an opportunity to import more help through stacking congress with Serbs be robbed by game mechanics. This will be the final blow to RGR.
Some talk has been made of this month's Meta Congress. As a member of Congress the last two months I can tell you everything you need to know about how this concept came to be. This was proposed and voted on late in the May term of Congress when it became obvious a wipe was imminent. It was passed unanimously, and would have been added to the Constitution, but quorum was called in error and the vote was closed prematurely. This error was not realized until the June term was under way. Some have called this a Pfeifferist power grab made from the shadows. In reality this was done to ensure the Parties would still have representation and participation in our nation's government. This ammendment was a no brainer and passed unanimously in two separate terms. The ammendment can be found underlined and bolded below.
II. Congressional Principles:
1. Congress shall organize itself as it sees fit.
2. Congress controls the nation's money, holds authority and responsibility over allocation of tax revenue, and shall take under advisement expert opinion from the executive and military.
3. Any citizen or organization receiving funds from congress should employ those funds as indicated in the budget or funding request approved by congress.
4. In the case the eUS has no regions and there will be no in game congress, a shadow congress shall be created. Each party will keep the same number of congress members as they received the previous month. The Party President of each non-PTO Top 5 Party will create a list of their members to be given congressional access. Congress will then continue as it normally would.
The lists submitted by the Party Presidents of the Feds, USWP, WTP, and AMP are as follows:
1) AlexJ1890 2) Donovan Zoi 3) Molly Emma 4) Duncan Crowe 5) Darian Dracona
6) Clydeo 7) Josh Frost 8 ) Evil_Elvis 9) Tyler Buublar 10) John Largo
11) Lemon Vodka 12) Evry 13)Creitzell 14) Piggy Boot 15) Ingame54 16) Oblige
17) Irule777 18) eCenk Uygur 19) The Mike 20) Samdoo 21) Thermaikos 22) Artela
23) Tenshibo 24) Rainy Sunday 25) DarkMantle 26) Ludonarr 27) N4N0 28) MCSH
We're back on the map America! We have successfully regained 4 regions and things look good in Louisiana! There will be plenty of moving around for RWs in our future so please take advantage, of the moving program as we take our states back, and help our allies overseas. Keep fighting America. Its been a hard slog, but things are looking up.
Get Paid for Dealing Damage
Contributing Writer George Armstrong Custer (aka Chief White Bull)
Dept of Education: [DoE] Library of Informative Links
This is the complete and comprehensive list of all resources available to US players.
Dept of Interior: [DoI] Free Stuff for America
Free stuff, fairly self explanatory
WHPR: [WHPR] Civil Service Job Fair
Want a job working in Civil Service? Click here!
| The President's Newspaper | Speaker's Word | DoD Civilian Orders | Dept of Education | Dept of Interior |
| White House Press Room | Pony Express | eNPR Radio |
“Front man for the Proteus Executive Slave Pits”
Secretary of Media
Join a Military or Militia:
| US Civilian MU | Air Force Flight Training | Special Forces | Rogue Squadron | Ultramarines |
| EZ Company | SEAL Team 6 | Sons of Liberty | Bear Cavalry |Cannon Cockers | Training Corps | National Guard | Mobile Infantry | Airborne | Marine Corps | SHIELD
Come join the official eUSA Forum!
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.