I think Wilhelm is one of the babies
On the 15th, the new Canadian Progressive Front is packing up and moving. We have accepted a merger proposal from Gherk where we will all move to the Lemon party, where one of us will be wining the PP election. Pretty fair deal to me. As an incentive I think, by popular demand we will be reverting to the old symbols of the Canadian Progressive Front, without the "new" as well. It's been a year too long to.
It is very important that all CPFers move to the Lemon party on or before the 15th as there will likely be spoiler candidates.
As PP I'm all for consolidating our numbers and will be doing rounds of PMs to all who are affected.
The Canadian Progressive Front continues to offer eCanada a party active in policy, a friendly alternative to the either deadweight, PTOer or cultist Top 5 parties and a party that seeks the input of all members.
All eCanadians should consider a party that actually believes eCanadian democracy is alive and strong in the minds of eCanadians.
Seven Tenets of Canadian Progressive Front
1. Uphold the equality of all active Military Units
2. Make the accounting of government funding more open and important
3. Enhance our place in EDEN and TERRA
4. To respect, recognize and uphold the supremacy of the mechanics of the game
5. Develop a positive political sphere
6. Bring in Canadians to eRepublik
7. To encourage growth and stability to the eCanadian economy, by making forever available credit and bursaries to the general public
- Funky Hum24n, New Canadian Progressive Front Party President.
- Join our party.
- Join us at our forum.
- Our IRC Channel is #nCPF
Your Re-Introduction to the Canadian Progressive Front, Part 1
Your Re-Introduction to the Canadian Progressive Front, Part 2
nCPF Update Oct. 22