Canadian Civil Defence
The Past 4 Weeks
Take a look at the results from the past 4 weeks:
Hot Air Program - Week 12 Results
Hot Air Program - Week 13 Results
Hot Air Program - Week 14 Results
Hot Air Program - Week 15 Results
To register for the program, you simply must comment on this article. Your registration is active for a total of 4 weeks of payout. You will need to register again for the next 4 weeks as the period comes to a close.
Each Tuesday the administrators of the program will go through and verify the number of air kills you have made over the past in-game week (Tuesday through Monday, in line with the weekly challenge). Additionally, the administrators will be watching for any rank ups in your air rank throughout each week. You must be registered in the program to receive any rewards.
The program runs in 4 week cycles, with each citizen required to register once for each cycle on the applicable registration article. Each registration article will be widely circulated through national feed, in-game messages, party feeds, military unit feeds, and of course in the country media page as an article.
The payouts for the program are as follows:
Each registered citizen will receive 5 cc for every kill they make in the air as long as their air rank is Wing Commander***** and under.
Each registered citizen with an air rank of Group Captain through Group Captain***** will receive 4 cc for every kill they make in the air.
Each registered citizen with an air rank of Air Commodore and higher will receive 3 cc for every kill they make in the air.
Each citizen can receive cc for kills up to a maximum of 25,000 cc per week. This means that if you are being paid at 5 cc per kill, you need to make 5,000 kills per week to max out your kill rewards. At 4 cc per kill, you need to make 6,250 kills per week to max out your kill rewards. At 3 cc per kill, you need to make 8,334 kills per week to max out your kill rewards. If you rank up to a lower payment tier, you will receive the higher payment for the week you ranked up, and the lower payment will begin the week following your rank up.
Additionally, each registered citizen is entitled to rank up rewards. Every time a player ranks up (ex. from Squadron Leader to Squadron Leader* ), the player will receive additional compensation for their efforts.
- When a player reaches the rank of Staff Sergeant, they will begin receiving rank up rewards. They will receive 1,000 cc for reaching Staff Sergeant, and 1,000 cc for every star they receive afterwards.
- When a player reaches the rank of Aviator, they will receive 5,000 cc, and receive 5,000 cc for every star thereafter.
- When a player reaches the rank of Flight Lieutenant, they will receive 10,000 cc, and receive 10,000 cc for every star thereafter.
- When a player reaches the rank of Squadron Leader, they will receive 20,000 cc, and receive 20,000 cc for every star thereafter.
- When a player reaches the rank of Chief Master Sergeant, they will receive 30,000 cc, and receive 30,000 cc for every star thereafter.
- When a player reaches the rank of Wing Commander, they will receive 50,000 cc, and receive 50,000 cc for every star thereafter.
- When a player reaches the rank of Group Captain, they will receive 100,000 cc, and receive 100,000 cc for every star thereafter, including for all rank title changes going forward.
This means, for the example above of going from Squadron Leader to Squadron Leader*, you would receive 20,000 cc in addition to whatever cc you are entitled to for the kills you made in the air for the previous week.