New Zealand Public Information
My deep apologies for the delay in releasing another update on behalf of the eNZ Ministry of Information.
First of all I want to remind our nation about Otago RW.
Temporarily this region is in Argentinian borders, and as many of you know, our former government rented Otago to eChile, so please do not support a RW there until you are given notice it is being returned.
!Please obey this order for good! Otago will not be returned yet! Thank you in advance.
Do not fight for New Zealand in Otago, better use your available force to help our great ally Chile here or go to another battle and help our allies!
Long live eNZ and CoT!
Our Congress has been busy these past few days, passing a number of bills that are working to strengthen our nation. I have included a list of these bills:
- A mutual protection pact with Slovenia: approved (24:0)
- A New Citizen Message: approved (17:4)
- A mutual protection pact with Serbia: approved (25:1)
- A mutual protection pact with Chile: approved (24:0)
- A mutual protection pact with Republic of Macedonia (FYROM): approved (23:0)
- A mutual protection pact with Indonesia: approved (23:0)
- A mutual protection pact with Hungary: approved (21:0)
- A mutual protection pact with Poland: approved (24:0)
- A mutual protection pact with Paraguay: approved (28:0)
- A mutual protection pact with Bulgaria: approved (25:0)
- A mutual protection pact with Spain will be approved (19:0).
My dearest Kiwis keep up the great work and please follow your MU daily orders.
Our nation held a Congressional election on January 25th and I am pleased to announce election results. We had 3 regions: Auckland, Canterbury and Otago and 30 congressmen are elected.
Top 5 parties and results are:
Love and Peace 62 votes 38.75%
Ujedinjenje ili smrt 59 votes 36.88%
Peace and Prosperity Party 17 votes 10.63%
Te Pori 14 votes 8.75%
Ranginui 8 votes 5.00%
Total votes: 160
The eNZ government would also like to take this time to congratulate the new Congress members on their elections: 30
On behalf of the others in MoI team sorry because they were not able to do the MU analysis which was announced in previous moi news.
The Ministry of Information is always looking to promote eNZ media. Here are some articles that are circling within our community news feed.
And other articles you can find and choose by category here:
IRC Chat on Rizon #nzarmy
Well that is all the news for now. I would please encourage all eKiwis to keep checking the news feeds, getting on IRC and communicating with Cabinet Ministers if you have a concern.
It is great to be back and expect another eNZ MoI update soon!
Minister of Information in eNZ
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.