Greetings For All Proletariat in the whole of eWorld,
What news of the proletariat?
It's been a long time we did not read the journal. Communication seen as fading among us. Only active comrade in # leftists
are still intense in communicating and informal discussion will be all the goals and dreams we as a socialist communist.
As we all know we have our discussion forums that have been created by one of our comrade. But the unfortunate thing
The forums are not very active and looks less work. Therefore with all due respect to Revolucionarbgd, then I
decided to create a new forum that will function for us beyond IRC means of discussion for the following reasons:
1. IRC is a good means of discussion but not all of our members to get together in the same time. becausewe come from different countries and have different time standards as well. So as to continue to gather in full power at all times is getting hard to do but in the big meetings we have.
2. Effectiveness will we get the time to discuss things. as we all know sometimes in meetings we can spend so many hours to discuss two topics in one meeting. And as we know the meeting is too long very boring. So we can discuss a case in which we use this forum.
3. We can also share ideas and good stories about the situation and condition of our party or our eCountry. We can also mutually introduce themselves to each other in the forum. So that it can more closely with each other in building community and brotherhood us even though we are separated by great distances.
Please tell to every member of the party listed in the eComintern for register to the forum as soon as possible and start
communicate there. Since we've started we have a topic in a forum such as the selection and discussion of the alliance ePolitbiro
MU. And each party president is also expected to promote this forum to heir own party. So that every member of the party in question
can enliven us with this forum.
I proudly present to all of you Proletariat, The Official eComintern Forum :
eComintern Members ( Update ):
1. Ejercito Rojo Argentino
3. Austrian Socialist Movement
4. Austrian Communist Party
5. Agrarian Party
6. Partido Socialista
7. Communist Party of Cyprus
9. Kommunista Part
10. Forward Bloc
11. Partai Komunis e-Indonesia
12. Communist Party of Iran
13. Independent Labour Party
14. Partito Comunista Eitaliano
15. Partido Comunista Mexicano
16. Slobodna eCrna Gora
17. Partido Comunista ePortugues
18. Omladinski Radnicki Pokret
19. KSC 'Marxist-Leninist'
20. Partido Comunista de eEspana
21. Arbetarepartiet MSAP
23. People's Communist Party
24. Socialist Freedom Party
25. Partido Comunista de Venezuela
Central Committee eComintern ( update ) :
4. Al Cauhete
7. Sir Rex Fleddington
FOR EQUALITY !!!
FOR LIBERTY !!!
FOR BROTHERHOOD !!!
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.