Prince Terence II
When it comes to nature you have to be aware that it has a bad habit of being harsh to all trespassers. Trespassers being people moving freely through the habitat that is not quite their own. This is a wild world where animals are not endangered species. We have some couple of advices on how to survive in those occasions.
There is only a couple of things you should remember. Here are 11 wacky guidelines on how to survive animal attack.
1. Remember to always look behind you
2. Drive carefully and never open your windows
and whatever you do, don’t leave your vehicle
sometimes maybe you should leave your vehicle
3. They might look cute, but believe me, they are not
4.Climb on tree (and fast)
5. Run fast
6. Run faster
7. Use helpful objects from your surrounding
8. Don’t take photos with alligators
9. Know that your pet might turn against you
10. Kangaroos are fierce boxers, so avoid Australia
11. And please, don’t panic
Join our RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN at Facebook!
•Invite your friends via Facebook
• Proud and Active Member of the Philippine Press Club.
Eye am Juan, delivering true and unbiased news to Filipinos... and to Foreigners too
😃 ... Worldwide.
Subscribe and be an Eye for Juan.
About Eye am Juan | About Prince Terence II | About the Philippine Press Club | Contact the Author | Follow me on Twitter
© Copyright 2009 - 2010.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.