Ministry of Foreign Affairs BG
it is privilege to me to announce that eBulgaria, eChile and eRussia sign tripartite pact for cooperation between them. We built our relations in good and bad times and proven our friendship in battle. Following latest events it is the most natural thing, considering we share much in common. Full text can be viewed below.
In addition, the governments of Bulgaria and Chile have come to an agreement to start a procedure for the creation of a formal alliance between the two countries. Both congresses will be presented with a proposal for the creation of an alliance accompanied by a draft initial charter.
В предната си статия упоменах за нов проект, над който външно министерство работи. Отне известно време докато получим съгласие от съответните парламенти, включително и нашия. Но в крайна сметка резултатът е налице - за мен е привилегия да обявя сключването на тристранен пакт между нашите три приятелски и съюзнически страни. Тъй като всички имаме МПП помежду си нямаме формални пречки пред него, а сключването му е най-естествения ход на нещата.
Следва и официалният текст на договора
Here is the official text of the treaty
Chapter 1 - principles and aims
Article 1 - aims
Bulgaria, Chile and Russia sign pact in order to ensure their territorial independence, economic profit and provide better cooperation between them. This pact does not prohibit the country participants (known later as fellow nations) to participate in alliances of some form. Its aim is only to strengthen the mutual friendship between the fellow nations.
Article 2 - principles
Fellow nations have the right to equal voice and participation within the pact.
Fellow nations have the right to control of all their regions. Any attack on a fellow nation, unless agreed to be leased or relinquished, shall be regarded as an act of aggression, and every fellow nation has to make effort to repel the aggressor. Territorial and political independence of the fellow nations is guaranteed.
All fellow nations will coordinate to ensure their safety. Help has to be lended if requested by a fellow nation in need. Trade and economic co-ordination between the fellow nations is encouraged.
Chapter 2 - Admission
1. Any country, regardless of its military strenght, population or geographical position can join the pact, if she agrees to submit under the principles and obligations of this pact.
2. The country that wishes to join has to make official request to join the pact via its country representatives
3. Acceptance is granted by unanimous vote by the presidents of the fellow nations.
4. The country candidate has to hold voting in its congress for making the request and it has to be accepted with majority of 66%
5. If accepted, the country shall receive equal rights and privileges as the other fellow countries
Chapter 3 - Strategic council
A. The Strategic Council is the supreme military and political body
Each fellow nation shall have one vote each.
The Strategic Council consists of all presidents of the fellow nations
The Strategic Council may appoint representative in affairs with non-fellow nation
If unavailable, Country president can appoint his representative
B. The Strategic Council addresses the following issues:
The declaration of wars and signing of peace treaties with countries;
The engagement of the regular armed forces in military operations
Acceptance and suspension of participants
Chapter 4 - Fellow nation
1. Fellow nations by this pact are Bulgaria, Chile and Russia
2. A fellow nation has the obligation to follow the principles and duties of this pact
3. A fellow nation is required to share all important information with the others and inform them for any diplomatic moves it makes towards outside nations.
4. No fellow nation may commence aggressive military or economical behaviour towards another
5. No fellow nation should be engaged in diplomatic activities that harm other participants directly or their long-term goals.
5. If fellow nation does not meet its obligations and does not follow the principles by this pact, voting for suspension of this nation can be enacted upon request of any of the pact participants
6. A vote for suspension of participant is considered successful and effective, if approved by a 66% majority of CPs votes.
Chapter 5 - Amendments
Amendments can be done by unanimous vote by the presidents of the fellow nations
Minister of foreign affairs / Министър на външните работи
on behalf of the government of eBulgaria / от името на правителството на еБългария