Hi, I'm Tony Clifford, currently Party President of All TOgethers and Minister of Defense.
And I'm running to be the next Country President of eBelgium.
My priorities here: What Tony Clifford wants
My team here: Tony Clifford's team
I entered erepublik in 2011, but i stayed inactive for one year. Then I joined the eSwiss community. In eSwitzerland they told me about eBelgium, a nice country where there are Military Units run by the State (and not by political parties) and where also young citizens get regular state support through citizen packs and loans.
So, I chose eBelgium as my new eCountry.
The best choice i could have done.
In the Military
In Belgium I joined the Belgian Training Academy, where i grew, and then the Belgian National Army, where I was given supplies, but also a lot of help.
Last month I was chosen as Minister of Defense by BrunoCND.
In that Ministry:
- I set up a Military Alert to make all Commanders and Captains updated about the military priorities of eBelgium,
- I translated articles of the Ministry (with the help of BelgiumGeneral, BrunoCND and Beaver Juice)in both French and Dutch
- I dealt with the Chilean MoD to get a modern alert system (which will be implemented next week) to make easier the communication of orders from the MoD to the Military Units and then to the soldiers.
I think that we need this managing system for the entire country:
1) Communication from the Ministries to the citizens and viceversa,
2) Help the people who don't understand English very well, with translation in both French and Dutch.
Politically, I joined the All TOgethers party, and when tommot chose me as Vice-President I became very active. ATO was then the sixth party of Belgium, but I made it grow.
My priorities in my party have always been:
1) Put old and young players together: that's the best thing, new players grew and old players don't feel threatened by new players.
2) Make more active people involved and less active people informed: active people must involve themselves in politics and military, but less active people must always be informed on what's going on
3) Let people do their choice democratically: every member should have a voice in decision making, not only the President.
My fellow Party members, from the most experienced to the newest one, know that these are not mere words or promises, but what I actually did.
I want to put the same priorities in running the eCountry.
In the Media
In the media, I started a newspaper: "the Big Red Express". This newspaper contains very nice military analyses, which are appreciated both in eBelgium and in the rest of the eWorld.
These analyses made me to know a lot about the other eCountries: which is really the military strength of each eCountry and of each Alliance, and also which are the particular foreign relations of the several eCountries.
That's my eStory. In my next article, my priorities for each Ministry.
by Tony Clifford.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.