Congressional elections are upon us.
I've set the USWP slate of candidates, and I'm pleased with the front we're showing. Now, in chunks of five I give you...
1. Me. Because this job has perks and I don't want to be Country President right now.
2. The Wild Card - He puts in time working for the party, contribooting in Congress, and is is a fixture on IRC. Doing exactly what I ask of the people we put in Congress.
3. Kortanul - He's Speaker of the House right now, and he hasn't broken anything or set anything aflame. Generally helpful and pleasant, Kortanul was an easy 'safe spot' choice again this month.
4. Lemon Vodka - lemi is a bro, and everyone likes vodka.
5. Bourecco Gustoso - Bourecco comes to us from our Croatian contingent, and with the support of ElvenCRO and his commitment to actively serving, USWP is happy to have him with us.
6. Artela - I'm not going to list her CV as that would take a while, but I recruited her to America so I get to take credit for everything she does. Ever.
7. Deepchill - He maintains our daily briefings on the forum, and runs EZC, which has an ever growing USWP presence, and we couldn't be happier about that.
8. Gnilraps - His seat is safe for two reasons:
1. He's a bro
2. He put me top of the list when he was PP.
9. Delyruin - He likes to talk about how great I am, so I put him on here. Also he does work and stuff, but mostly I enjoy the flattery.
10. Derphoof - Obligatory representative of the Bronies. He hates Canada, extra points for that.
11. Rainbow Slash - I still call him DD from the days when that matched his name, but now he goes by Rainbow Slash and/or Furry. He's solidly bro-tier, and we needed someone to scare off the people who pretend to be cats and stuff.
12. Alexander_Auctoritas - His name got cut off in the picture, but once upon a time he was President and stuff. He's a rabble rouser, but we let him stick around any way.
13. Killing Time - He invades orifices with writhing septapenii.
14. Civil Anarchy - Late signup, or he'd be higher. Generally a good guy, but he's a dirty commie so there is that.
15. Battle Dino - Pike is pretty annoying. Really he's here so I could say that in my paper.
With the addition of these booster things, yes temporarily, we as a community need to start thinking about across the board consolidation of MUs. Four national MUs broken down by Division would be great, one giant MU would be best. Sure, there will be pushback, and I would be sad to see MU 19 (The Ultramarines) sit mostly empty, but Combat Orders and these booster things (which will almost certainly become permanent at some point) need to be used wisely, and without waste. I await your flames.
Also, Taylor Swift is performing at the GRAMMYs and rumor is that she's doing All Too Well...the theme music above. You should listen to that and watch the performance.
Mandy Patinkinis great.
This guy was my Congressman once and he was pretty cool. Worked the campaign, fun times. I put this here cause this was about Congress.
When I talk to new people...especially new Congressmen who say silly things.
Sometimes even Taylor says downright silly things.
Story of my life right now.
As always, if needed, I remain
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.