Dear Citizens of the eWorld,
Today we are writing about a bit different issue. No campaings, no victories, just RL stuff.
A few of you might know that there will be an real life meeting in Budapest at 19-21 August. We have decided to advertise it in as many countries as we can.
International Erepublik meeting - 19-21st August, Budapest
We would like to bring your attention to the first upcoming international meeting that will be held between the 19th and 21st of August in Budapest, Hungary.
Everyone is welcome, we hope that each one of you is going to have a good time here.
So let’s see the details:
- we set the date at the end of August so you can plan ahead. We know that you cannot organise a foreign trip overnight so you have plenty of time to make this long weekend free.
- as some of you know, the 20th of August is a national holiday in Hungary. That means, you are not just given the opportunity to meet players from all over the world but you can also see the the city celebrate and make some awesome photos of the grand firework
- we try to accomodate as many people for free in our homes as possible. Despite of that some of you may have to book a room in a hotel or hostel. We are here to assist you with any questions you might have and we will also try to look up the most fairly priced rooms in town.
We personally feel responsible about you having a good time once you visited our country.
Sightseeing tours will be provided for free, you can see the plan below and come to as many or as few proposals you like. (The sightseeing tours themselves are going to be free of charge, however if you would like to see an area you should finance entry fees for yourself. We are working on group discounts so you don’t have to go bankrupt on Hungarian culture.)
19th of August:
- arriving in town, people meet their hosts/ check in their booked rooms.
- getting ready for clubbing.
- 20:00 CET - ? CET clubbing
20th of August:
- 10: 00 CET Castle District, Buda
- cca. 12:30 CET arriving @ Margit-sziget (Margaret Island)
- cca. 15:00 CET (I personally suggest this appointment since I think we should spend the hottest day of time under some nice tall trees
🙂) Szent István Bazilika (Saint Stephen Basilica)
- cca. 16:30 CET Hősök Tere (Heroes Square)
- cca. 17:30 CET Free time
- in the evening: watching fireworks, clubbing
21th of August:
You are early birds and leave the country
You come visit the Ráckeve aquapark with us
All houres are rather estimated than fixed, it depends on you, how much time would you like to spend at a given destination. This schedule is made upon my experience as a tour guide.
If you are interested in participating, keep in touch with at least one of the following people:
srnica/sekica18 - on behalf of Serbia
alpho - on behalf of Romania
Kita Skowronski / AThompson - on behalf of Hungary
Manedhel on behalf of Poland
/more contact persons and their links will be added later on/
We hope that many of you will come to Budapest. Cya there!
Secretary General: Gregory Gallangher
Military Commander: StrozeR
Deputy Secretary General: Mikel_Ahone
Deputy Military Commander: Baltazar8
Department of International Relations : AThompson
In the end I would like to invite every friendly citizen of the ONE, every honorable opponent and troll to our public IRC channel on Rizon: #one.public
If you have any, please either comment or send a PM to the ONE HQ org we will put it here.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.