Ladies and gentleman,
I would like to thanks to Oraizan for her trust in our team and I hope that we won’t disappoint you and her with our work.
This game is simple game. Eat, fight, work, write, talk… But, this is just a basic play. If any of you just scratch a little under the “skin” of this game, everything is change and has new dimension.
We have 271350 active citizens in 70 countries. Every single person has his own opinion and even country has her own goal in this game.
It’s not possible to keep good cooperation with all countries, so we will try to fulfill priorities first and then work hard to make something even more than that.
1) MoFA team will try to keep the good cooperation with our traditional friends and allies. For example, who can forget our closest allies like eSouth Korea, which is struggling for a long time for their core regions? Traditional allies will have priority to our team to do everything for them, as much as we can.
2) MoFA team will try to get new allies and sign new MPPs. Let’s be honest to each other: eJapan doesn’t have enough people to defend ourselves. Because of that, we should have the right set of signed MPPs in every moment. I’m thinking that allies are for long term. We can’t sign MPP just before someone attack us or during the attack. It won’t be the right thing to do, because we must to have long lasting tradition of signing MPPs with our allies. Only then we can be sure that our allies will help us when we need their help. And they can be sure that we can help to them in any moment.
3) The priority for signing MPPs will have CoT countries and then - TWO countries. Of course, because of the crisis, we won’t be able to sign all MPPs, but we’ll try to sign MPPs with strongest countries in those two alliances and then to sign with the rest of countries.
4) Finding new allies will be something that we must to do. I’m aware that some countries were indifferent to us for a long time. But, we have the situation that some of those countries are helping us now as much as they can. I’m talking about eThailand here. I’m not sure that we will sign MPP with them this month. Maybe it’s too early, maybe we won’t have enough money, but at least, we can help them with their wars like they helped us with our liberation. Only like that, during the time, we will gain one more ally on which we can rally in every moment.
5) Ambassador Program is already written and explained in this article . Please, note that this is not the end, we will send Ambassadors in every country where we will feel that there is a need. Consider this as the start, basis for the next step.
We can’t promise you that we will work perfectly. We know that there will be mistakes, and feel free to tell us about them.
But, we can promise you that we will do our best, that we will try to regain respect of our allies and other countries, that we will try to keep the peace at eJapan borders and to secure us from any attack from outside.
Personally, I can promise you that I will be the worst enemy to our MoD, MoF and CP. I’ll do everything to push them to secure us enough funds, to secure us enough military power to help to allies and that Oraizan approve our future action. So, be ready for the war (in every meaning of that word).
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs and Head of the Ambassadors
Squibeel and Veprina 22
Vice Ministers of Foreign Affairs
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.