My priority list.
Every candidate has his own vision of what is important and what not. So here is my list.
1. Inclusion! My top of the list priority and actually the thing I have been shouting for the last x months.
More and more eBe has become a country of exclusion. This has to be stopped. Everyone should work together to learn to respect each other again.
2. Equality! All eBe citizens their voice should count equally. We should stop with trying to shut up some because we have another opinion.
3. Stopping eBullying! We are not in kinder garden. Jumping on an individual with a group should NOT be tolerated. Not reacting should be seen the same as condoning and actively taking part in bullying.
Lets grow up!
4. Freedom! Currently eBe is an ugly bureaucracy that some of our citizens abuse. We should eliminate ridiculous laws and be more tolerant to each other. Our country should be libertarian and not authoritarian (borderline dictatorship like).
5. Communication! In game communication should increase. Citizens shouldn't be forced to go to other sources to stay up to date about what is happening in eBe. Newspaper articles should be enormously expanded. We should encourage our citizens to write more articles. The government and congress should give the example!
6. Economy! We should rethink our expenses. Lets not let our country go bankrupt (like we are slowly doing now).
7. Openness! I am not saying we should open our borders but lets stop the witch hunts. Congress members should be allowed to constitute their legal rights. Lets stop to try to control everyone! And lets stop the childish accusations.
8. More fun for everyone! Indeed for EVERYONE and not just a lucky few..
9. Active (training)wars! Good for fun and good for the economy!
10. Bring the spirit back in eBe like it was when I was born. When everyone had a voice and group bullying wasn't standard practice yet.
Music I listened to while writing this article: ¿Que Dices?
And the most important message I have for you:
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.