22 of May
- International Day for Biological Diversity
- National Sovereignty Day (Haiti)
- Republic Day (Sri Lanka)
- What is the purpose of strength?
- what is the purpose of rank?
- what is the purpose of influence?
- what is the purpose of LP (loyalty points)?
- what is the purpose of an adult to be here?
- what is the purpose of the game?
- what is the purpose of playing it for so long?
- Inferiority complex
I guess as a developer minded person you try to match them randomly and by accident.
I don't have time to wait too long for it, my philosopher.
I want you being reach. I want you to be able to hire bright, young and 'crazy' talents to make this game awesome.
- Check the list of those who paid year ago. Compare it to the list of yesterday.
- Check what they do. Daily. See what they shout.
- Bring the opportunity to everyone. Allow everyone to cheat! Yes, you've heard it correctly. Those buying with real money are 'cheating' as well (from the perspective of non-buying players)
If somebody has time, talents for creating multies then let him profit from it. Don't chaise multies, save time and money while trying to hunt all of them. Be honest to yourself in this regard.
- Please avoid discriminating young or old players. If a young but reach player want to beat Romper by rank/strength then ALLOW him/her! Offer him/her that possibility for the amount of real money (not Gold, use for example the Loyal Points) Romper spent to achieve it.
still your player,
TTE Weekend 風雨飄搖報 Unlimited Bazooka Works
Angel Meow ~ News Taiwan TIME’s Sora wo miageru Storia
Hello Tomorrow Vangola's View Billy's Terminal
3B_Pencil D觀點 The Real Sound of eROC II
Alan's View Paper Work Name is not important
頑皮報 Caffeine Salad
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.