Ministry of Defence- SA
» amigos que contam ❖ amigos que cuentan ❖ friends that count «
Alone your damage seems small; together we turn battles.
Divisions 1-2-3-4 Priority 1:
South Australia for Australia Chile :: Supplies open in #Brostralia
Strength Support Project
Looking for citizens between 150-1500 Str who want help to training with 0.19G every day.
? Sign up as a participant, officer or donor now to make South Africa stronger. ?
We MUST, we can.
Several eSA MU have united production to better supply South African soldiers. Small problem... then need R1 million to retool and get enough WRM mines up and running to feed the Q7 production monster. Contribute and apply now to produce WRM for South Africa.
You can help by buying our R100 FRM or R1,000 WRM from Ministry of Defence - SA
If you cannot give cash, donate WRM. But you cannot directly donate! No problem:
1. place your surplus WRM on the market for 0.40;
2. donate the total cost in cash to Grimstone;
3. he will use the money to buy your stock.
Example: I have 1,000 WRM surplus. I place it on the market at 0.40 for a total of 400 ZAR which I donate to Grimstone. The donation alerts him that I have stock for sale, so he buys it. Successfully donated.
The South African Armed Forces are recruiting!
Its ranks are filled with those devoted to her and more than willing to fight for her and her allies. Military orders are different than civilians and are posted on the eSouth Africa forum
If you are interested in joining the military, you can find more information in their official newspaper eServamus or on the eSouth Africa forums.
Enlist in the eSAAF here.
Our national army is a symbol of our pride, lets make it(and keep it) strong!
- Your Experience Level (under your name) determine in which division you fight and is marked bold in Campaign Details. Fight where you are needed.
- A Campaign/War consists of many Rounds of Battle.
- Rounds of Battle are divided into four Division Battles (or skirmishes) which run simultaneously.
- Each Division Battle/Skirmish contributes to winning a Round/Battle.
- The next battle starts when all Division Battles end.
- All battles contribute points towards a final victory. 83 Points wins.
- Each division battle has its own Battle Hero with its own Gold.
- There is one Campaign Hero per side for a Campaign/War.
You win a battle by holding the blue bar above 50% to rack in points every minute. A round ends when one side reaches 1800 points or after 120 minutes. The winning side then gets points towards the Campaign by Division battle won.
To make your damage more effective do as follows:
- Fight to bring the bar over 50% and hold it there.
- Don't fight if we are winning by more than 60% (55% in D3-4) - its usually wasted damage unless in the first hour of the battle.
- If the other side is winning a round by a significant amount, don't be afraid to hold your fights until the next one.
- Remember that many countries start to push after 1:30 hours when scoring racks up 60 points/minute. Be prepared for this.
Fight smart! Fight together! Well timed damage does make a difference.
If you want more direction, pop onto http://irc.rizon.net in #eSouth_Africa
The locals are friendly and eager to help. Or Click Here to go to the MoD room(#SAMoD)
Strength in Unity
Miyagiyoda & Rexdeus
Kaj je to?Prebirate članek, ki ga je napisal državljan eRepublika, izjemne večigralske strateške igre, ki temelji na državah iz resničnega življenja. Ustvarite svoj značaj in pomagajte vaši državi doseči slavo medtem ko se uveljavljate kot vojni junak, znan založnik ali finančni mogotec.