Anyway as I do think this article can be useful for eBe I am posting it again. I may not be CP but maybe our current CP can do something with the message..
Now you know where I am coming from (see here) and where I want to go (see here) I would like to offer some real, concrete cases to illustrate my priority list.
1. Inclusion! The forum was great when it was a means to create a community. More and more it has become a means to exclude some of our citizens. This should stop. To much power has been put to a forum that is in no way affiliated with eRepublik. People who have not been elected in game have gained to much power thru it and use it to take away basic citizens and congress rights. I do not wish to abolish the forum but it is clear something has gone wrong and this should be put straight asap.
2. Equality! All citizens should have an equal voice. Outside game (role playing) positions should NOT make someones voice more important. By bringing the game back IN GAME we can bring equality back.
3. Stopping eBullying! Currently eBe has become a haven for bullies. We all should do our best to stop this. When we see bullying we should react and not just stay quiet. Articles about bullying should be written. We should clearly state we do not wish this in eBe!
4. Freedom! eBe has lost its libertarian side. The SC was a great invention but has lost its original purpose. It goes to slow, is used and abused to fight feuds and has nothing to do with justice anymore. Lets keep it for fun but remove any legitimate power from it.
5. Communication! Newspapers, newspapers and more newspapers!! The government (but also congress) should give the example and write much more newspaper articles. About each decision/discussion an article should be made. We can never have to many! A fund should be set up to help new citizens to create a newspaper. We want to hear from them!
French and Dutch articles should be welcomed and encouraged. The government should search for volunteers to translate all gov articles in dutch en french. (sorry I have not done this now but I placed my candidacy last minute and didn't have the time)
6. Economy! Wealthy citizens should not be rewarded for being wealthy. Expenses should go to those who are new not to those who are swimming in gold.
7. Openness! Congress should decide who they give a citizens pass. Not a person who got a position by role playing. Clearly we should fight against PTO attempts. But lets work on that when real PTO attempts happen and not accuse a congress member of PTOing when he does what is his legal right. If discussions about citizen passes need to be held, they should be held in the open IN GAME and all congress members should have an equal voice and vote on them.
8. More fun for everyone! Where have all those newspaper games gone to? Is their still a budget for them? By including everyone fun can only increase as well..
9. Active (training)wars! Do I need to say more? My MoD will be able to explain this in more detail.
10. Bring the spirit back in eBe. We are a community. We are eBelgians and that should bring us together instead of setting us against each other..
¿Qué es esto?Estás leyendo un artículo escrito por un ciudadano de eRepublik, un juego de estrategia multijugador inmersivo basado en países reales. Crea tu propio personaje y ayuda a tu país a alcanzar todo su esplendor mientras tú te consolidas como un héroe de guerra, un reconocido editor o un gurú de las finanzas.