Death and Taxes
So here it is, as there is now continuity in the Ministry of Finance, because AppleMan is trustworthy, and because I am likely to be heading off to other climes, it is time to donate his money to the State.
Yddub gave 348,334IEP and 10 gold to me, and I have used some of these resources in National Strikes and Boot Camp. However, I am certain that the usual suspects will cast aspersions on me and suggest that I creamed off some of the money to fund myself.
So to prevent this, I am handing the original donation in its entirety to the State plus a contribution to balance the gold and rounded up. So 360,000 is being sent to AppleMan now.
Please confirm that you have received the money AppleMan...
Finally, I give the following guidelines on how the money should be used based on my interpretations of what Yddub said to me:
1. The money should be used for Ireland and any money spent should be for the benefit of our country.
2. Boot Camp shall always be supplied by the MoF who shall endeavour to ensure it goes to the needy and not the greedy
3. The MoF may, at their discretion, use the money on the markets etc to generate profits as long as there is no risk involved.
4. The MoF shall at all times be transparent in their dealings as far as end product is concerned, a simple profit and loss account is sufficient.
5. Weapons bought by the State should be sourced from Irish producers as a preference as long as the prices are 'reasonable'
6. Finally, Yddub would appreciate that any national strike would also orientate towards small nations being oppressed like India, Mexico and The Philippines.
Thank you Yddub.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.