Vyrin the First
No pics because not worth the effort anymore.
There were a lot of fun times in my bid for APP party president...
1) Seeing an extremely high voter turnout.
2) Getting more votes than I ever expected.
3) Seeing the cronies come out to keep the election in ronny's favor. I made them nervous, even though I really knew there was no chance...
4) Seeing ronny and lany emerge during the election to troll, but still as yet provide no direction for the APP.
5) Learning so much more about this country.
The reality is even if we turned this country over to Day 1 new players tomorrow there's no real way they could make it worse. But there's too much being held onto by some of the entrenched crowd who think they know so much better how things should be done. The results for this country are sadly obvious. eAustralia is adrift and pretty directionless, surrounded by enemies, and kind of a schoolyard for bullies and inanity.
Now that the APP is being absorbed more into the super-party that includes the ACP and a lot of the KH, and was the force that got the current CP elected, time to leave any hopes for it behind.
I'll just hang back and look at other countries who actually do cool things like this. Get ideas and see if there's any point.
Oh and I think it's better that one of the entrenched players run Centrelink if they will do it. It will get more support that way. Let Tim know if you want to do it.
I'm not checking out - just changing from time wasting things here to look for different opportunities that are actually fun.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.