Irish Foreign Ministry
My name is Paschoall, I'll be MoFA this term and today I'll try to point out some goals for the month and some facts so our citizens knows whats guiding our decisions this month:
>The main goals for eIrish's Foreign Affairs, when it comes to my desires are basically 2:
1- Diversification on our friendly relations with foreign countries. So this means extend our contact list and possible MPPs also.
This means any non-ONE, and non-pro-ONE country.
If you have contacts and/or desire to be an embassador this month. Sent a PM directly to me here.
2- Old brothers: The eIrish have been known as having tons of contacts all over the eWorld. A good example of that would be our current list of MPPs, all which were credited to last government, which had done a awesome job on that field.
I here would like to state that that line of MPPs should be kept with minimal changes. If anything, the quantom should increase, not decrease.
Of course this is, my goal. May not be what we can afford as a small nation.
> Facts and considerations:
- We've don't have to worry about eUK attacks atm (appart from this OFC). We're safe there. They are a constant threat. But confidential info I have indicates their Ministers and CP do not have a desire to bother us this month (apparently not what their congressman are thinking...) I might be wrong there. But thats what the facts point out to ... BY THE WAY, no Natural Enemies should be voted yes against eUK. Silly Congressman !
- Although I must say if we do engage in a battle with eUK, even thou it's very unnecessary and stupid for both countries globally, we will fight our asses off like the Irish always do. Because we are the fighting Irish FFS!
- Already standing partnerships and alliances shall be kept.
- We are right now searching for some interesting new alliances (at least new compared to last term's), be those military or economical, some of which are : eUS, eChina and eCanada. And some innovation : eBrazil, eArgentina, eNorway, eBelgium.
- Final conclusion: Currently eIreland is in a very comfortable position and the FA team is working so it can get even better. Hopefully with eIreland being a bigger player abroad.
Peacefully yours o7 ,
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Former MoDefence, MoFinance, MoHealth, MiIndustry, Most trusted politician, 10x congressman, 4x CC (speaker of the house), ICA Commander, IDF soldier, IA soldier and a drunk
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.