Let's start with the part all of you know.
So, new "limited offer" is here and it's called "Bronze bonus Loyalty Program Access" or something like that.
So whats the deal.
As i can tell this is EXTREMELY good offer if you want or like to spend money on a game (in this case eRepublik) this is a great chance.
Downside, as i am aware of is that you cant take this offer if you bought gold ever.
Well you will get a chance to speed up your development as a player.
1. If you are a soldier you can buy better training grounds now or save when they are on discount.
2. If you are economist (save your soul with this economy) you can upgrade your firms or buy more raw materials buildings.
3. If you are a investigative journalist you can pay your way into big organizations and make great articles. BTW corruption is on the rise.
4. You get massive amounts of weaponry and you can take or steal BH/CH medals, win RW's, help your country or go on a killing spree (my favorite!!).
5. Use your imagination but be careful this is not the endless pot of gold!
Short version of WHY? is do it, great offer.
Now lets go into the WHY NOT side of the story.
Well this is the part what most people don't know.
Well it this great internet world of ours there are funny and addictive things called micro transactions or DLC's (DownLoadable Content). This is a long story but i'll keep it short.
Micro transactions are transactions of a small amount of money like 1 euro, 3 dollars and so on that are significantly less then 50 euros you would have to pay for some boxed versions of some games. As they are small and almost anyone can afford them people use it more often and you end up paying more at the end.
Short version of WHY NOT:
1. You'll get "hooked" on this small amounts and gradually you will start spending more. I have seen it lots of times with my friend and sometimes me.
2. "Don't allow players to buy power!". This is basic motivational sentence to developers if they want to make a good game. If you develop your game in this direction you will loose players that cant compete with their wallets and in the process you will loose paying players because they will have nobody to compete with!!
3. This is a free game, enjoy it for free!
4. You all are smart people. Use your brain.
Thanks to Nataliia from Galicia here we have some info from the Admins:
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.