Click for Mood Musik…Like Actually
It’s your Party President Paul Proteus here, and it looks like you guys are stuck with me for four more weeks after all. First, let’s just talk about a really remarkable PP Primary.
The October PP Primary
Wow is right
So, this was quite possibly the closest Party President Primary the Feds have ever seen, being decided by someone who held their vote with seconds to go. Still, aside from the agonizingly close race, and I just want to say, if BigCDizzle wants to run again next month I support him 100%, he would make a great Party President as well I’d like to focus in on the amazing turn out. Last month there was a total of 37 votes, this month 61. Our Party is growing and continuing to grow and more and more members are invested in our future. Great showing BigCDizzle, and I look forward to working with you throughout this next term.
So this leads me to,
What You Should do on the 15th
Obviously Feds, I have won the Fed Party Primary and Paul Proteus is the official candidate for Fed Party President
If you see nothing else and cannot join IRC, Vote for Paul Proteus
Remember that Cerb is the official candidate in the AMP, John Jay in the WTP and well Pfeiffer I think in the USWP, correct me if I'm wrong.
Lastly, this month very well may be essential to eUS anti-PTO operations, keep your ears peeled for possible ATO orders
And if you are on IRC, find voting orders from myself (Paul_Proteus), AlexJ1890, FIngerguns, BigCDizzle or any of the other Party Leaders.
The Federalist Cabinet
For the purposes of transparency, I’m going to publish our department heads,
Party President-Paul Proteus
Vice Party President-Fingerguns
Party Chief of Staff-BigCDizzle
Retention Director-Bunny Toaster
Recruitment Director-Kara Beth
FBI Director-Harry Hill
Media Director-Malarkey83 "the unforgettable"
This clearly doesn’t include our Deputy Directors (quick shout out to DuncanC), nor many Feds in more advisory positions, still there are jobs to be had, sign up for them here.
Congress Sign ups
Copying this thread over from the Forums
The Feds need some Blockers and we need to find out who wants to run for congress. So read up, and help us out by filling out some simple forms. We especially need good candidates who can run for Congress this month, so if you plan on being active and want to spread your ideas in Congress please sign up
Important terms that are used during an elections from the PD office:
block·er (blk-r): A person who unselfishly forgoes his/her aspirations to protect eUS from a Political Take Over attempt. Their goal is to move to a region per party leadership direction, run for congress, and do everything in their power to lose. By doing so they ensure that an unintended rogue candidate does not get to run for congress.
can·di·date (knd-dt, -dt): An active (either in position, IRC, or in-forum) and knowledgeable (must know and uphold the Federalist Party Platform) member (30 days or greater) that has earned the right to serve as the party's representative in Congress.
Now that you understand the terminology and their definitions please do your part to help make this a successful month and make every member Proud / Horny.
Important rules for becoming party endorsed:
1. Must be active within the party and have been a member 30 days or more.
2. Must be willing to be assigned a region without any questions asked.
3. Must be willing to put forth effort to get elected outside of the party (i.e. MM citizens within assigned regions, soliciting eRep friends outside the party or EZC, etc.)
4. Must be of high ethical standing and not pay for votes.
5. Must pass an FBI security check.
6. Normally the read/agree with party platform goes here.. You may prefer to read the Fed Party Creed
7. Anyone that gets into Congress must be active and represent the party adequately while there, or they will NOT be re-endorsed in the following elections. This refers to signing in, participating in discussions, etc.
8. You must follow IES procedures (Immigration Enforcement Service, the entity that does background checks on all applicants applying for US citizenship and decides whether they get approved or not). failing to do so will not only get you censured from Congress, but also you will not be re-endorsed in the next election.
9. Candidate assignments are completed and announced around reset on the 20th.. This means that you need to be signed up BEFORE the 20th if your wanting a chance to be a candidate to ensure your application isn't overlooked and/or denied.
If you can agree to all the above requirements, then the party will accept your application and will contact you with either a denial and the reasoning for it, or your assigned region so please sign up today! Our goal is to fill up as many regions as possible with quality candidates.
Click on one of the links below to sign up today!
Blocker Sign Up
Congress Sign Up
Remember to join us on our Forums and IRC whether you are a party member or not, we'll be glad to talk with you.
And subscribe to The Federalist Press for important Party updates:
Click on the shiny picture above
Stay Sexy Feds,
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.