As you aware, immigration has grown to be a problem in the past few weeks. As a result, the CP Committee have decided to reform the old immigration committee by appointing 3 people into a joint ministry.
Below are the questions each person who requests citizenship are asked to answer.
Link to Profile
Do You Speak English
Please Rate Your English on a scale of 1 to 5
What other languages do you speak
Why do you desire to move to eIreland?
Have you ever been an eIrish citizen before?
If Yes, please provide us with a reference from Ireland who can vouch for you.
If No, please provide us with a reference from your countries CP or 3 members of government.
Rules of Accepting/Denying
Applicants are accepted if 2 or more Ministers vote YES
Applicants are denied if 2 or more Minsters vote NO
Applicant can be denied if:
1. One or more of their provided references opt not to vouch for them or a reference provides information that an applicant maybe/are a TO threat.
2. They fail to provide ANY references
3. If they express themselves as holiday makers (i.e. Cite that they intend to experience the country for a while). Not Applicable in the last 3 days of Congress term.
4. Provide false information in relation to Ireland (i.e. Cite they want to help Ireland defeat the UK in the war e.t.c.)
Arguments the Department makes in relation to
1. There is always the possibility a reference may be joking or lying, but we are not in a position to take a chance.
2. Even if a citizen is new to the game and know few to no people in their country, it is not our problem. If they truly wanted to be in Ireland they would have done so in the very begining. Valid only for persons under 45 days
3. Holiday makers intend to spend a month or less in Ireland. It is therefore a waste of a CS Pass. While we aknowledge that after a few days here they wish to stay they should have provided us with that information.
4. It speaks for itself. If they express having clearly no idea of whats in Ireland then they are free to be accepted. But if in their application they provide false information then we have a right to assume they are here on political grounds.
See below for the applications to Ireland since 5th February 2013
Right-click image and click Open in New Tab
Also the follwoing applied and were accepted without consent from the Department
Deus Invictus (Domagojvu II) – 05/02/2013
Rike Espada (Danilo Garcia) – 10/02/2013
sir adriano prette (Biker2446) – 10/02/2013
This is seen as undermining and disrespecting the system for personal gain. We aknowlegde that they may know the applicants but they are required to go through the process. If there is an Irish person who can vouch for them then they indicate so in the Questionnaire.
UPDATE: little Victoria's reference who previously called her a TOer has now stated "im sorry, i didnt no it was serious thing. she not a TOer". I therefore am changing my verdict to a Yes. But it takes 2 out of 3.
I will update weekly the applications to Ireland.
All the Best,
Department of Immigration
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.