I've noticed that many of you enjoyed my picture of Uncle Buck on a horse (no I'm not posting it again just for views). It reminded me that in these times, we all need a laugh as we fight against the oppression of Spain.
So for that reason, I'm putting a contest together.
I've won a number of Gold bars from winning Battle Hero medals, and since I have disposable income IRL, I'm willing to put some of it on the line.
SO. Here are the rules for the Contest
eCanadian on a Horse Contest
1. The aim of this contest is to create the best photoshop or microsoft paint picture (or any similar program) of a well-known eCanadian riding on a horse.
2. The eCanadian chosen for the picture MUST be well-known, either on IRC or through the game itself.
3. While not a rule per se, it is suggested that you limit your choice of well-known eCanadians to those who have relatively humanoid pictures.
4. It is suggested that while all eCanadians who are relatively well-known are game as subjects for this contest, it would be best if you ask their permission first, as some may not wish to be put on a horse. That being said, myself, Uncle Buck and I-Bleed-Blue-93 have already given permission for their likenesses to be used in this contest.
5. Prizes The prizes for the contest are as follows
5 Gold to the hands down best picture
3 Gold to the second best picture
1 Gold to the third place picture
10 CAD to every participant, regardless of placing.
6. This contest will run until 12:00 AM PST on Sunday, March 31st.
7. All pictures that are made MUST be either posted on photobucket, or sent to me in a message. For the purposes of this contest, if you are emailing me the picture, PM me for my eRepublik email. If you are posting on photobucket, provide me with a link.
8. All pictures must be RELATIVELY appropriate. Anything NSFW will be laughed at, but not posted in the follow-up to this contest.
9. All pictures that meet the criteria of 8 will be shared in the next article that I write about the contest, so everybody can see your work.
10. The method of choosing who has made the best picture will be up to my personal discretion. Pictures will be judged on 3 scales of 1-5, those scales being Humour, Quality, and Epicness.
11. Any participants in the contest may NOT put themselves on a horse. That would just be silly. We want to build up some inter-player bonds here, so do it of someone else!
12. Have fun!
That's all for the rules of the contest. I wish you all the best of luck on it. May the best picture win!
Oh, and please vote this article up so that everybody will know about it.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.