First off congratulations are in order for all candidates that made it into the Diet of eJapan. Congratulations on your achievement!
After a grueling race in a hotly contested area of Japan, five people emerged to carry out the voices of their people to where it can be heard by all. These people are Chubu's Big Five.
1. Daisuke Hideyoshi - A first timer in Congress, comes from the United Lolies of Japan. Is well rounded individual with a lot of potential.They are always willing to work with others, and has recently made headway with their well-presented news articles. Hideyoshi is an approachable person, making it easy for people to communicate with.
2. Metic - Perhaps the most experienced out of the group. A twenty-four time congress member, as well as the former head of multiple ministries. Metic is also the founder of the Democratic Party of Japan. His experience will be a beacon to the rest of the members.
3. ArisaChan - A returning member to congress, leads a seemingly successful life and is a member of the Shisengumi. Arisa is alsothe press director of White Cat and has obtained the Media Mogul medal, a highly coveted prize.
4. Myung Kei - From the Imperial Sun Party, is a veteran when it comes to the affairs of the government, an 8 time returning member to congress. Kei is also the former President of the Philippines. He leadership experience will be invaluable when it comes to congress.
5. Shirobu - A native born eJapanese, Shirobu hails from the Sakurakai party, and remains loyal to eJapan but has the least amount of experience of the group. He holds the position of being the Ambassador to eCanada as well as the Vice Minister of Defense for eJapan giving him some background in the affair of the government. But Despite Shirobu's inexperience he is a very approachable person, and is open-minded, allowing him to be a capable member of the Big Five.
What will Chubu's Big Five accomplish? We have yet to see, but what I do know is that they will work with others to get the job done and leave eJapan in better state than what they found it in.
If you haven't already done so, check out Daisuke Hideyoshi's articles below, they're top quality.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.