Admins failed to fix this for years already, however, PTO is still generally considered dishonourable and disrespectful. Unscrupulous players will still delude themselves that PTO is an achievement and a valid part of the game, and without being able to expect admins to do something competently and fix the problem, it is important to at least objectively disclose who is actively attempting PTO at the moment.
This is particularly relevant at a pivotal time when eUSA is a trial member of CoT, and may eventually conduct a public referendum as whether to progress along that path.
Note that the TWO alliance is represented entirely by Serbia in this situation - other TWO countries are NOT actively participating in this activity. A breakdown of voters by individual countries confirms this:
Voter origin is clearly identifiable by TP damage, MU, articles, etc. Low activity eUSA accounts were a minor portion of votes, not included for clarity.
(Other examples: GR, BG, MX, PT)
Serbia clearly tried the hardest and the longest, as we already knew. What may be more surprising is the significant presence of both EDEN and CoT countries.
There have been signs that Romanians have been moving to the Vox Populi party which is well appreciated (see article by addarian) (edit: and also FsH, thanks costin1989). Having said that there are still remnants.
* As expected, Serbia still commits the most PTO voters.
* EDEN still commits PTO voters.
* eUSA became a trial member of CoT, despite the MPP alignment of Serbia with CoT countries.
* CoT commits PTO voters despite eUSA being a trial member of CoT
1. There are no other articles I have found examining where PTO votes come from. When anonymity is removed it may discourage further activity.
2. Individual citizen accounts each represent a particular alliance, regardless of whether the alliance leadership had anything to do with it or not.
3. If there is a lack of awareness among particular groups identified here, then that is an opportunity to remove a lot of votes from the PTO movement.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.