There has been much discussion about what the Prime Minister Candidates will be doing. I want to take this chance to outline some of the things I will be implementing with my cabinet if I win at the next election:
One of the major things that has caused problems is a serious lack of communication between the Executive and Senate. This will change with my Executive, as the image shows above, the Australian Parliament is made up of both the Executive Government and the Senate acting as one. In Game this occurs as well, there are some things that just cannot be done without the other. There has also been a serious lack of information to the people of Australia. With this I will bring:
1. Constant Information flow to the Senate;
2. Where possible, constant weekly thread with information about what is going on as a special Cabinet Thread in the Forum to allow Senate to receive updated information on anything Cabinet related all in one place.
3. Information in the Department of Information Newspaper, sent out weekly where possible, outlining what has occurred and to keep the people apprised of what is occurring.
There is a lot going on in relation to Foreign Affairs at the moment. With a move by the current Government to align us with CoT and forge a peace with Chile and re-aligning our MPPs to our traditional allies. While I personally believe this is the best move forward for OUR NATION, and I fully support the idea of a regional alliance as can be seen by my attempt to create the APA, the people have not been permitted to have a say in the matter and deserve one.
Some of the things I will commit to as an election promise to the people are:
1. Within the first week of election I will create a discussion thread on the forums for the people to discuss a full move and application to CoT;
2. At the end of that week, a referendum will occur on the forums, to ensure that only Australian Citizens (or previous Australian Citizens) are voting and not non-Australian Citizens, so if you do not have a Forum account, I recommend you sign up for one as soon as possible to ensure your voice and vote on this important issue is heard (even if you never use it again after that).
3. Continue to work with Chile and find a trusting solution to any issues we may still have and should a Treaty be approved prior to the CP election, I commit to ensure that all parts of the agreement are kept.
4. MPP stack will move to a more pro-CoT stack if the public agree in the referendum that is our way forward.
5. If agreed by the public in the referendum a full move to CoT membership will be made.
6. It is time to put our old differences with some of our Regional Neighbours aside and look at what is the best move for OUR NATION instead of worrying about others first.
I apologise for the no fluffy Cat pictures or Boob pictures for those that like them, I take my PM candidacy seriously so won’t be using them. I will present more of my Election Promises to the People in within the next few days, and hopefully my Cabinet list for you before the election.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.