It's been said that you should vote for what a candidate prioritizes rather than what they promise. So here's what I will prioritize if I become CP:
1. Direct all new players to the forum to show them that there is an eBelgian community. The eBelgian forum is legitimate and the best place to discuss eBelgium's future, become involved, and feel a sense of community.
2. Add more elements to the military experience. Add more awards, recognition, and specialized training programs and assignments.
3. Training war. Explore options for a training war to jumpstart our economy.
4. Party relations. Because of the increased importance of party politics, I want to stress the importance of active leadership in eBelgium's political parties and ensure that we are all working for the shared interest of a free and active eBelgium.
5. Promote our local economy. Explore ways to get our local economy moving again through a Made in eBelgium working group.
6. Increase our national security practices. Recognize possible PTOs, act to prevent the PTOs if they are underway, and root out and report Multis.
7. Reducing our national income deficit. We need to take a serious look at our expenditures and why our income is low before we run out of money.
8. Reform or eliminate laws that work against the people of eBelgium. We don't need laws that are authoritarian in nature, reducing the rights and freedoms of eBelgians.
9. Find innovative ways to do things. Be open to new ideas that are well thought out and effective. I'm open to changing the status quo, but not just for changing's sake. We can do things a different way, but only if we as a community think it will be more effective.
10. Encourage an active media. Find ways to reward active writers.
My next article will reveal my Cabinet. Stay tuned!
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.