Max McFarland 3
Citizens of the eUSA,
A few weeks ago some folks here freaked out a bit when I tanked 20m for Serbia in Tiranna.
The story in short...
1. I log into IRC before eRepublik.
2. An eAlbanian asks me to fight in Tiranna.
3. Some eSerbians in the same room urge m to fight for Serbia instead.
4. I check the situation...
(1) My eUSAF SF MU Daily Orders are for a different battle.
(2) Last I checked, eUSA didn't plan to renew the eAlbania MPP.
5. I figured it couldn't hurt, so I tanked 20m for eSerbia.
6. Lots of people freaked out and Artela found me to chastise me.
So, I figured I owed it to the eUSA to make up for the mistake. Having been two-clicking for the past week due to RL suddenly sucking up every waking hour at my job, thanks to the RL USA Congress letting the sequester happen... I am completely oblivious of recent events.
Nonetheless, I saw kody5 post a link to an eAlbania vs eSerbia RW today. So, I figured, let's make things right. So, I tanked 100m for eAlbania.
This is the link to the Battle Hero post.
I seems to not be enough to turn the battle... but 100m is 100m. I didn't have any energy bars at the start, so buying them at the ridiculous normal price just set me back around 700g. Sigh. o_o x_x
As for eSerbia... sorry. The eUSA comes first. I'll come tank for ya in some other battle against EDEN forces that the eUSA doesn't have a personal stake in. Sorry.
Now I'm gonna go try to catch up on stuff a bit... maybe... x_x
Max McFarland 3
~ Congress Member & Vice President, United States Workers Party.
We are Dio. You are Dio. I am Dio.
May the Love of Dio be with you, Forever.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.