Starting today, you can Accept or Reject a donation. This two new buttons will appear only for the Gold and Currency donations.
今天開始，你可以 接受 或 拒絕 捐贈。這兩個新按鈕將只出現在黃金或貨幣捐款。
How this new feature works:
1. When a citizen will receive a Gold or Currency donations and he clicks Accept, the donation will be added to his account. If he clicks Reject, the donation will be sent back.
2. A donation will stay in pending for 3 days (72 hours), after that it will expire and the donation will be returned to his initial owner.
3. If one of the citizens involved in the transaction, gets suspended before the donation is accepted, the sender will receive back the donation.
4. From now on, if a citizen reaches his maximum limit of 10 Gold per day, he will still be able to receive donations but he cannot accept them until the next day.
5. If a citizen receives a donation of 7 Gold and he accepts it, and in the same day he receives another donation of 10 gold that he also wants to accept, a pop up will appear to inform him that he received only 3 gold and the rest have been returned to the sender.
Also, from now on, you will be able to know what quality of food/weapon someone donated to you.
Example: Plato has transferred 1 Q7 Weapons to your storage.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.