[CrOmegaLand] Ministry of Education - Battle Boosters
A new kind of item has been implemented. Battle Boosters are meant to add a strategic element to battles. You can find the Battle Boosters on the right side of the battlefield, right under the Combat Orders.
The first Battle Booster is called Enrage Comrades. It gives a damage boost to you and the members of your Military Unit.
Quality 1: ★
- 30% damage bonus for 4 minutes
- Cost: 4.99 gold
- Cooldown: 3 minutes
Quality 2: ★★
- 40% damage bonus for 6 minutes
- Cost: 9.99 gold
- Cooldown: 4 minutes
Quality 3: ★★★
- 50% damage bonus for 8 minutes
- Cost: 19.99 gold
- Cooldown: 5 minutes
Please note that:
- The damage bonus only applies to your Military Unit in the same battle, same side and the same division it is activated in.
- When activated, a visual effect will be shown around your weapon.
- After each use, the certain quality of the booster requires a cooldown. During this time the booster of same or lower quality cannot be activated. For example, if a quality 2 booster is in cooldown, you can activate a quality 3 one.
- Activating a higher quality booster will replace the lower quality one, if one is already activated.
- Boosters are not personal, so the cooldown and bonuses apply to you and the other members of your Military Unit who are in the same division.
- The booster expires at the end of the battle (often referred as a round by the community)
- If a personal Damage Booster is used, the damage will sum up
- Guerrilla Fights, bombs or rockets will not be affected by this booster, but Bazookas will get the damage bonus
- Rank points are gained according to the damage done, so using the booster will also give you more rank points.
For now, the Battle Boosters are available until the end of Day 2,267.
Minister of Education
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.