It is time to release the CPF shadow government. Our team is full with dedicated players with a variety of skills.
Without further ado:
CP: klop123 & CP candidate for July (identity TBA)
VP: Auk Rest
MoDs: TheSmoke, Randall Flagg 1999
MoFAs: Bryan Alexander, Mizu64, Churchill93
Advisor(s): Exalted Druid
The role of the CPF shadow government is not to act as an official opposition, but rather to ensure the real government acts fairly, with transparency, efficiency and effectiveness. Through articles, public opinion and our tenets, we will seek for betterment of the state of eCanada.
-Ensure communication between the government and the MUs, ensuring everyone knows where to fight
-Ensure the government provides regular updates to help guide our ecountry
-Ensure eCanada is a selfless and reliable ally
-Work towards a better eCanada.
A few questions for our government:
A few days ago, Oinyo announced that the referendum has passed in regards to the NAP with eSpain. We will leave it up to others to question the margin of the referendum or the method it was conducted under.
There are still a few unanswered questions about the NAP itself.
1) Does the administration have a guarantee that if the NAP is agreed to, we won’t be occupied by multiple TWO countries instead of just one?
As most people know, our dear friend to the south has multiple TWO countries occupying it at the present time, some of whom would border our re-gained territories. It would make no sense whatsoever to sign this NAP, only to be immediately occupied by another TWO member.
Just 7 days ago, Oinyo stated: “The NAP talks with Spain are going to be suspended. The Poll will still count but until the USA is safe from these attacks we will not make any more moves forward and we will not allow the states to fall.”
Considering some of the errors that have been made by the administration in allowing us to waste damage for 7 days in pointless battles, what has changed that they are now seeking to finalize this NAP? Have they guaranteed that we won’t have multiple occupiers next week?
2) There have been some rumours floating around that one of eSpain’s secret terms was a full and public apology from eCanada. Can the administration guarantee that this is not a requirement?
Many CPF members were divided on this NAP – but if it included a public apology from eCanada, it would have likely faced significantly more opposition.
We look forward to a quick and frank response from Oinyo and his team on these questions.
Thank you for your time.
Until next time eCanada, Stay Classy,
klop123 & Churchill93
1. Uphold the equality of all active Military Units
2. Make the accounting of government funding more open and important
3. Ensure Canada is a reliable and selfless ally
4. To respect, recognize and uphold the supremacy of the mechanics of the game
5. Develop a positive political sphere
6. Bring in Canadians to eRepublik
7. To encourage growth and stability to the eCanadian economy
Sad news: http://prntscr.com/1bhmip ;__;
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.