It's been a boring election, and I apologize for that. I did not expect to get so much support, so thank you Ejapanese citizens for putting so much trust in me this month. Hopefully the activity of my cabinet and work can make up for the quiet election.
Over the next couple weeks many chances and proposals will come. Please make sure to take part in helping me shape eJapan, on the forums and in the media.
Prime Minister (vCP) - Myung_Kei
Governer (MoF) - Irial
vice Minister of Finance - Ahava3233, Rik Daphnee
Minister of Defence - Ceda.mj
vice Minister of defence - Milutin Markovic
Advisor of Defense - Metehan2010, Ardishabutaro
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Kowalski_afc
Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs - Squibeel, Veprina 22
Head of Ambassadors - Trayker
Minister of Security - Aryzn
Minister of Education - Lucifel
Vice Minister of Education - Auraborus
Education Team - Aister Pendragon, Natsu Natsumee
Secretary of History - Amaterasu Omikami
Ministry of Health - Trayker
Ministry of Information - Zodiarque
Ministry of Culture and Events - Sir Robin Ibz
Since I am now CP, I ask that all congresspersons follow a light procedure to screen new citizens as I wrote in my campaign. The cabinet will begin immediately to work on immigration.
For those who don’t remember the article:
Congress has a hard time deciding upon a law, it’s no secret. Our past policies in the meantime have been to dictate over citizenship, and to do nothing. I want to do the ‘in-between’ choice, and have a flexible temporary system, with a minister of security. Basically, somebody in the ministry will speak to each applicant in-game asking a few simple questions, (Similar to what tom used to do long ago) at which point he will bring to the forum and allow anybody from the community to vouch for him or complain about him. This will be the deciding factor, and a way to screen each applicant. The Minister will then decide to approve or disapprove each applicant, after 2 days. Each applicant can also apply on the forum, to avoid having their CS time run out.
This means that the Security team must be neutral and cool-headed, to avoid disapproving people for silly reasons. I will allow congress to petition for any decision made change, and leave the CP to overrule any decision at congress or the CP’s own discretion, in the event that the Security Team makes a, to be blunt, bad decision. This is something I believe we can all agree on, as each person in eJapan gets a say, as friends to eJapanese will 99% of the time be approved. I will only try to enforce keeping a person out, if we find they have a bad track record. This will end if we decide on a law.
You can already get involved here, with a proposal by our governor. The goal of this law is to set a base for work with the orgs in the most transparent way possible.
1º Article.- About the duties of the administration.
National Orgs are one of the most important properties of eJapan and thus the eGovernment of eJapan has the following duties:
- To ensure the Org passwords and mails are always only under the eGovernment control avoiding any chance of having them robbed.
- To avoid any shady business that could provoke the banning of the Org by the Admins.
- To stay in talk with the admins in the case one of the National Orgs was banned and recover it for the eCountry.
2º Article.- About the procedure of renting.
National Orgs can be used to make big amounts of money and thus their prize and owner election system should be standardized.
- For the correct operation of the eGovernment, a minimum of 3 Orgs should be kept under eGoverments control.
- The renting of the Orgs has to be public. As part of the renting, the Minister of Finances will publish an article establishing the periods, the prizes of the renting and the criteria of the selection system.
- The standard prize of a National Org should be about the 40% of the possible gains a National Org can bring. The amount shall be paid as country currency. The amount can oscillate in a margin of a 15% due to the different values the country currency could take and will be set by the Minister of Finances.
- To avoid the shady use of the National Orgs by the tenants, a bail of the half of the renting will be paid. The bail will be refunded once the Org get back to the control of the eGovernment.
- If the eGovernment suspect about the actions taken by the tenants, they might ask for the recovery of the National Orgs.
3º Article.- About the duties of the eCongress.
The eCongress have the duty of protecting the eCountry’s interests. To fulfill their duty they have certain powers over the National Orgs.
- Any eCongress member can question the way the eGovernment selects the tenants and can ask for a review of the renting of a certain Org.
- If any eCongress member asks for a review, the value of the renting of that certain Org will be voted by the eCongress. The value of the renting will be set with simple majority (>50%).
- Any renting voted as illegal by the eCongress will be canceled and the money refunded to the tenant.
Already we have an event up, go over and participate!
Lets make eJapan a country to be proud for, an active, righteous nation.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.