We are glad to announce that the mutual efforts of uniting the military strength and improving coordination between Italy and the Circle of Trust were crowned with success.
Today, we are pleased to inform you that Italy and CoT have signed the following Treaty with the mediation of Bulgaria.
This is the full text of the treaty:
Military cooperation treaty between eItaly and CoT
Preamble and aims
1. eItaly and the Circle of Trust alliance recognizes their interest in fighting together against their common enemies.
2. The signatories parties, in accordance to their respective autonomy, agree to facilitate the coordination of their armies.
3. The CoT alliance will allow some eItalian representatives to participate in its military coordination IRC channels.
4. The list of IRC channels where eItalian representatives will have access will be defined by the Council of CoT.
5. The list of eItalian representatives allowed to enter in CoT's channels will be proposed by the eItalian government in charge and approved by the Supreme Command of CoT.
6. Each eItalian representative has to be accepted both by the eItalian government and the Supreme Command of CoT.
7. When necessary, eItaly and CoT will coordinate for common military operations, in accordance to the strategic needs and the respect of international treaties.
Changes and termination
8. This treaty can be modified whole or in parts if both signing parties agrees.
9. The effect of this treaty will cease if the Council of CoT or the eItalian Congress decide to vote its abrogation.
You can also find the Italian article here.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.