That is the date that eCanadians will be heading to the polls to elect a new congress.
Our nation was denied a congress in October, so this upcoming congress has a lot of work ahead of them.
Major topics that will be debated this term are:
- amount of MPPs that works best for eCanada, defense wise and cost wise
- Military Unit funding Act
- Tax rate (mainly 20% VAT issue)
The CPF is once again in tough position of deciding which members of the party will best serve our nation and the parties goals.
We are fortunate in the CPF to have a set of guide lines to keep us focused over the long run as to what we need to do to keep eCanada prosperous.
The Seven Tenets of The Canadian Progressive Front:
1. Uphold the equality of all active Military Units
2. Make the accounting of government funding more open and important
3. Ensure Canada is a reliable and selfless ally
4. To respect, recognize and uphold the supremacy of the mechanics of the game
5. Develop a positive political sphere
6. Bring in Canadians to eRepublik
7. To encourage growth and stability to the eCanadian economy.
This term, tenets 1, 3, and 7 appear to be where most of the work will focused on.
Randall Flagg 1999, our newly elected party president has the task of ranking in order who he will feels best be able serve eCanada and up hold our seven tenets. To make this job easier, and give all congressional hopefuls a fair shot at getting a seat, he has asked that a questionnaire be filled out.
It can be found here
So, Fill out the form. Go to the party page and get yourself on the election list. Write am article to get voters attention. Post Shouts in your friends feed and MU feed.
And most importantly wear your lucky socks, rub your lucky rabbits foot, and eat your lucky charms cereal and what ever else you do to bring luck!
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.