[CoT] February 2013 HQ
We in CoT had our initial summit of the month, with the traditional HQ election.
• chukcha was reelected to be Supreme Commander
• Yours truly seascifi was elected to join as Supreme Commander, grateful and enthusiast of helping the alliance and chukcha in this role
• Ko3aTa was reelected too, for the position of Military Commander
Other members of HQ continue in their roles
• Supreme Commanders Advisor – AlexFran
• Alliance Communications Assistant – Uncle Sociopath
• Alliance Administrative Assistant – Lotus Black
• Bank Governor: BrunoCND
• Public Relations: seascifi
As every month, member countries are updating their connections to CoT; so news of the week will be shared later, once we finish some updates.
Peru is the major exception, as they had some trouble with their Presidential Election, so no official representative is available at this time. We are working with our brothers and friends to find the right way to solve this.
The major theme I have found on my first few days in the new position is the interest of many countries in CoT. As both SCs are being contacted by multiple countries on this matter, let’s get a simple manual of how to join CoT… not the full formal process, and still to be polished, but let’s start with the basics:
1. The first step of course would be to leave the enemy alliance if you haven’t!
2. Switch your stack of MPPs, it is understandable it takes some time, but no country would expect to be accepted in an alliance if no MPP is signed with an alliance member and plenty of MPPs are signed with alliance enemies, right?
3. Send your MoFAs out to talk and know CoT members! Many of us talk even with current enemies, we are good people and game is not the same as RL people… But of course it is easier with former enemies that are not fighting against us…
4. Set a reasonable time for your MoFAs and CoT MoFAs to develop a good relationship… Show you understand CoT and you want to cooperate with specific countries, that your relationship is improving with
5. Then, if you are not fighting against any CoT member (even through an ally), your new friends may start telling all CoT how cool you are
6. Then you can offer MPPs and expect some countries to be open for them
7. Then it is a good time to start talking with HQ, so we can start reviewing the situation and the relationship with each member next, to see if there is interest and opportunity to join the alliance, and it is the right time.
Find where you are at… some countries that have asked are situated somewhere like 0.9, some others 2.5, some others further… Don’t waste your time asking if you don’t have the basics covered! I like to talk and write but nobody likes to waste time…
Would you do something different to get somebody in your Circle of Trust? Send me a PM with your ideas!
From CoT HQ:
Supreme Commander – chukcha
Supreme Commander – seascifi
Supreme Commanders Advisor - AlexFran
Military Commander – Ko3aTa
Alliance Communications Assistant – Uncle Sociopath
Alliance Administrative Assistant – Lotus Black
Public Relations Organizer – seascifi
All Member Countries:
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.