As I’m sure you’re all well aware I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs (MoFA). I am writing this article however in my function as the party president of the Malaysian Freedom Party.
First of all I would like to thank everyone who moved to vote for me. I promise to run this party in a way that is secure and beneficial for Malaysia, and thus by voting for me you have helped to protect Malaysia from those with selfish or harmful intent. I apologise for the lateness of my reply, I was very busy at the end of last week and over the weekend due to my brother’s wedding.
Secondly I would like to state that I intend to work on building and developing this party to the benefit of Malaysia. I think it is important for there to be some degree of competition where possible within politics so long as everyone works for the good of the country. This means that we as a party must work together with the government rather than against it.
My aim is to make this a party which helps the Malaysian community to grow. I would like it to be a party which steps forward to take a lead with educating new players and welcoming them to the game.
To do this I want to achieve the following by the end of this month:
1) Rebrand the party with a new name and logo to signal a change in intent and direction for the party with new people taking the lead.
2) I want to create a social welfare scheme paid for by party members (which I will originally finance myself) to fund free food donations for new players. It is important that players who want to get involved in the game feel they can.
3) I want to see the party publishing articles, tutorials and competitions. The need for this is to educate new players on how to play the game and how to be most efficient with their resources. Competitions are to make things a bit more fun within the community, and to give the most active the chance to win some goodies to improve their standing in the game.
4) I want to guide and educate new players for leadership. In order for a country to be successful it must think about the future and getting new players to take a role within government. Young blood is important.
5) As a foreign citizen myself ( I am a real life citizen of the United Kingdom I believe it is important that the country is welcoming to new citizens, some of whom will be from different countries in real life. It is important that we welcome new players from other countries into our community when they join us. This isn’t to say the party will interfere in immigration policy which will be the sole reserve of the Minister of Security/Immigration, but we want to make sure those who are approved feel welcome within this country and within this party. For this reason I want the party to operate in both Malaysian and English to make sure everyone is able to take an active part in it.
To do these things and to make a successful party which I hope to be a part of a more successful Malaysia I am going to need people to step forward and accept a role in helping with the running and leadership of this party. This party will only achieve the goals I have set out if other players are interested in achieving these goals and help to do so.
For this reason all party positions: Vice President, Secretary General, Councillor and Spokesman are all available for players to apply for. I would at least like to ensure that the Vice President and Spokesman positions are filled with these being in my eyes the most crucial to a party looking to grow.
It is fully my intention for this party to compete for congressional seats. As party president I get to pick the order in which candidates are ranked meaning I will get to decide who out of this party has a credible chance of election. I have some conditions for agreeing to support someone from this party.
1) They must be active within the Malaysian Community.
2) They must publish a manifesto for the election stating what direction they want to see the country take, what change they want to achieve and if they’re standing for re-election to state what they did the current month.
3) I would prefer for them to be experienced within the Malaysian community. It is important for the security of the country to make sure that players can be trusted before helping them to a congressional seat. I do not intend to take any risks when it comes to PTO. This doesn’t mean however that I won’t look to give opportunities to new promising players, or to those who have moved here from another country, so long as they have proven their worth.
4) The congressional candidates must PLEDGE to donate a MINIMUM of 3 of the 5 gold they receive from their congress medals to the national bank for the good of the entire country. If the other parties agree to go along with it then I will insist that they donate all of their medal gold to the national bank.
I apologise for the wall of text , if you are interested in running for congress and or applying for a party leadership role please message me shortly.
Thank you for reading.
Kaj je to?Prebirate članek, ki ga je napisal državljan eRepublika, izjemne večigralske strateške igre, ki temelji na državah iz resničnega življenja. Ustvarite svoj značaj in pomagajte vaši državi doseči slavo medtem ko se uveljavljate kot vojni junak, znan založnik ali finančni mogotec.