In the ancient times, there was nothing but sand. Sand randomly evolving without time or space. From this sandbox, people created great things. They constructed new societies and groups. People grew, they laughed, and they died. They worshiped Dio, every freaking day, they were building a religion.
Now all we have is dead people, and snow, lots and lots of snow.
Questions I think you should be asking,
1.Why aren't we at war?
2. Where are our bonuses?
3. What are we doing about our immigration problem?
I can answer a few of these questions.
1. We aren't at war because every freaking president we have lacks the balls to start a real war. My Dio, it is not like the regions are lost forever, trust me, I know from experience, having thwarted an Indo and Pole invasion simultaneously my first term, getting invaded by all of ONE the second term, and simultaneously wiping Indonesia and Mexico my third while holding all our bonuses. Maybe America isn't as strong as it was in the past, but for the love of Dio give us a purpose, that is the only real purpose of the Executive---to give people a purpose.
2. Our bonuses are gone because we aren't at war. We aren't at war because the Executive cares about its reputation. We can't go to war because we are alliance-less. We are alliance-less because Henry finally gave Poland the finger (and I don't blame him).
So that makes my next point--it's time.
It's time to stop pretending that all of our old allies will come back to us with open arms. Nah, they won't. It is at this point where you have to be a big boy and decide whether you want to suck up and apologize to your old buds, or go the third route and keep some old and make new. Or you can lay low and do something useful in the mean-time, like I don't know, conquer all of that teal America to the south of us.
3. As you know, AFA is the "immigrant" or "freedom" party. Personally, I'm more disgusted with HOW they came to be. A little unknown secret is that actually, a lot of immigrants were approved by past Executives, most notably the INCI (who were accepted under Colin Lantrip's rule (Haliman's?) and his buddies) who then in turn sold lots of citizenships to foreigners, allied and enemy. Granted, the INCI also helped us combat these groups, so they were what we like to call--a double-edged sword. Add this in combination with the occasional failure of other top 5 partys with placing proper blockers and the net result is not a good time. A few bad apples here and there plus Ajay & Crew and you have what is now called AFA---the result of an accumulation of years of bad choices and ignorance.
Now I don't like to point out problems without offering some advice.
1. -So here's what I would do. First off, give the citizenry a war, even better if you give them a war they want (this was the ideology of Direct democracy and it gives everyone more of a say). A preferred target would be Mexico since they are easily conquerable and their bonuses would help our production. If you're trying to win bonus points with old allies, then look to Poland as a target, if you just want a fun war, then choose either Japan, Indonesia, or South Korea. And if you really want a good time, Airstrike Sweden.
AFA has a plurality in Congress.
I never thought I'd say those words, but congrats to them. Now, this really stinks for the rest of you, because that means you are being bombarded with propaganda about how we need unity candidates.
And truth is---we do. But these unity candidates, 9/10 are absolute garbage. Why do I say that? Because I haven't seen them propose any solution to combat the problems that this nation has---1) lack of war 2) lack of bonuses 3) lack of political free will (ie: unity candidates). Now this is good for them, cause they can circle-jerk with the presidency under the name of unity. Bad for you, because you won't even see that seat so long as this problem persists.
Solution? Ironically, more foreigners. A better solution would be having a real-life American babyboom, but that is a mammoth task. But not just any foreigners, we should look towards Brazil, Russia, Australia, Argentina, Ireland, Germany (and I would say Canada, but our current and former PotUSes have some inferiority complex about America junior and think it's cute to have a shaky relationship with them. Just be careful, and make a concise and clear foreign policy before you choose who you want as an ally, the affects of poor foreign policy can be quite devastating (as seen in our current state).
And with that said, I encourage you all to be leaders, there is no difference between you and those in charge right now. You all have the potential to be them and much more.
Step out of the snow, embrace the sand, history favors the bold, not the meek.
Ce este asta?Acesta este un articol scris de un cetățean eRepublik, un joc de strategie bazat pe țările din viața reală. Creează-ți propriul cetățean și condu țara ta pe drumul ei spre glorie. Îți poți câștiga faima în războaie, luptând ca un erou, în presă, scriind articole, sau construind un imperiu financiar.