So I'm not banned yet and as a bonus the article was not taken down. There is even a reaction from the admins, sadly it is the one we're used to by now - deflection.
I though, am of those b@ster*s that don't give up easy and once I put my mind to something I drive hard till I get it done.
First I'd like to clarify an error on my part from the previous article, it was another Romanian players account that was involved in the AS campaign and who was maybe still is a moderator. I was unable to do so in the other article as it did not allow me to edit it, another feature that keeps on visiting me from time to time through the years to which I have even become accustomed to. Never the less my firm belief that A, account selling should not happen least of all of accounts that are recognizable to the whole community and B, no one employed in any form by the administration of the game should be allowed to play an active role in it, it;'s politics and least of all the military side of it.
Now back on track. The question was brought up about the accuracy of my "estimations", so I'll address it in a little more detail here but will not overbore you with it.
While the numbers are not 100% accurate, which is impossible to get from any statistic unless it compiles 100% of the cases upon which it is being formed, in terms of estimation I probably was on the conservative side. I'll give you a simple quote of the orgs of 3 countries, for a long time 2 of them were #1 and #3 in population and the 3rd was top 5-6, now has moved up a little, but that is something I'll get to later in the article.
***Croatia: 127 (90 were submitted in december 2010)
*India: 12 (and 12 more dissolved?)
*EDIT - information given by players in the comments
**EDIT - information given to me with a screenshot/article on PM, will be added to the DB of gov orgs
***EDIT - There is a list of 127 published by the Croatian CP here, as well I was given information that at the time of registering government orgs a list of 90 was given to the admins. There is a discrepancy in numbers which means one of two things, either some of the orgs in the most recent list published by the president are owned by other countries or more government orgs were added for Croatia after the migration was done.
This has been the case for years now, to that you would probably have to put a long list of others as well, I'll make an effort to find the list of Croatian orgs as well as it was published publicly as well and they're over 100 for sure.
Now as I said there is two aspects of this problem, one is the inherit, admin created and enforced double standard and unfair advantage to some countries and two that after the most recent realignment, all the ones from both sides who managed to get a preferential treatment are on the same side, so unlike before with a relative balance between both sides (not among the countries of each side) now we have a one way huge differential.
However, as I'm one who does not believe in idle chit chat and likes to support his statements with facts rather then speculation, I would like to ask here all the newly elected presidents of countries to request with a ticket (if they do not know them already) a list of all the national organizations of their respective countries and to publish them or forward them to me.
If the admins will not give us the information we're entitled to, we'll force them to give it. Key note here is that they cannot refuse to give this information to the active CP of any country for his own country.
I know that some may feel this may "harm" their country especially if the admins relent at some point (which they have no choice anymore but do so) and take away this advantage, however they should keep in mind that today they're being propped up by the admins but tomorrow they might find themselves on the other side of it and be the ones discriminated. The only way to make sure we all are not discriminated at one time or another is to force the admins to cease these practices together. If not for idealism, then consider doing it to keep your opponents, because with such unbridled bias soon you'll have none and all the orgs in the world will not bring you any joy.
In the meantime I'll start making a DB of all government orgs of all countries that will be accessible to all players.
Now since the admins prefer to throw yet another senseless mission what not at us rather then start fixing the thousands of issues that plague the game some actively or passively supported by them, I'll continue to bring them all out in the open so everyone is aware of them and continues to deafen their ears until they change their ways.
As I said before there is a huge amount of multies in the game, this has been so from the start pretty much, the big problem nowadays is that they not only continue to exist but the admins have started "issuing" licences to cheat.
How do they do this? Well if you're a paying customer you do not get banned for multies, unless they judge that you made too many, further more they focus on certain players and more importantly certain countries in their "multy hunts". This most likely is due to the people who actually do this job rather then a general policy of outright discrimination, though the latter is not entirely inconceivable considering the witch hunt being employed towards the Macedonian community for daring to speak out against an obvious discrimination and provocation towards them from an admin backed event.
This however is only the tip of the iceberg, the bigger problem is the "rewards" that constantly are introduced which reward cheating, creating of multies and have become the main means of doing battle in D1 and D2 as well.
Yesterday after the battle between Argentina and Chile I told Colin Lantrip (hope you're not mad for me sharing this
🙂 ), that after the multies emptied their bombs today we should expect a "complex mission" very soon to restock them. Well even I didn't expect it today, but it generally shows the problem in it's essence. Allowing accounts which are registered today to make 3 million damage within minutes of their registration:
yesterdays battle, round 15
the brit in love with argentina
is killing any point to the changed mechanics on the battlefield unless that point was to make multies more prominent to begin with. Simply put a regular player has no effect in D1 whatsoever and very little in D2 unless he spends months purposefully delaying his development so that he can actually make a difference. At the same time a newly registered multy is able to take any round at any time with little effort, no longer is there a need for many multies either, 1 is simply enough.
Add to that the 5 mil bombs and you get the picture.
So we're playing in a game, where the admins have introduced the PvP module with which they have made it impossible for newer countries and whole alliances unless you have enough of the older countries with you to compete in D4 and allowed for bots to be created to even more augment the D4 damage of some.:
The PvP kills of top 50 for the last 7 day:
Romania: 2453 (79 done by non Romanian accounts)
Serbia: 1985 (577 done by Romanian accounts, 493 done by other non Serbian accounts)
USA: 1007 (189 done by Romanian accounts, too many foreigners to count
Brazil: 722 (305 done by Romanian accounts, too many foreigners to count
China: 1020 (368 done by Romanian accounts, too many to count
Argentina: 744 (7 done by Romanian accounts, 99 done by other non Argentine accounts)
Greece: 1078 (insignificantly little done by other non Greek accounts)
Croatia: 757 (25 done by romanian accounts, some but not significantly many done by non Croatian accounts)
Bulgaria: 989 (all done by Bulgarian accounts)
Macedonia: 701 (all done by Macedonian accounts)
Poland: 1437 (569 done by non Polish accounts)
Chile: 1004 (142 done by non Chilean accounts)
Hungary: 998 (all done by Hungarian accounts)
Indonesia: 837 (61 done by non Indo accounts)
Spain: 923 (too complicated to figure out but mostly Spanish accounts)
This is the top 50 for the last 7 days, while it is not entirely indicative for the whole population, considering that the 50th place in most countries ends up under 10, except romania where it is at above 20, the likelihood that things change with numbers below the top 50 is small. On the contrary Romania likely increases it's lead.
In essence only in top 50 around the world Romanian accounts made more PvP kills in the last 7 days then Serbian, Polish, Hungarian and Greek accounts put together. Most top countries gravitate around similar numbers with 10-20% advantage for TWEDEN countries (except romania which has a huge advantage).
There is obviously something wrong here, because it is impossible to explain this "statistical" anomaly with any sort of player interaction model or random event, as whoever tries to convince anyone that somehow Romanian players in this game based on the fact they're Romanian are 3-4 times better at the PvP then everyone else in the world or that any random event somehow benefits only them is insane.
The fact that they have older accounts with higher strength may explain a small advantage, such a huge one no. I'll not speculate how this happens, these however are the numbers. I'll make a note here though, Greek accounts when involved in their own battles see their PvP numbers jump as high as the Romanian accounts, and even higher at times, this can be seen on the all-time top 50 rankings.
Now some Romanian players will start dismissing everything here by accusing me that I'm piking on the Romanian community, I'm not. I do not blame the Romanian community even if it had something to do with it, which would be only speculation at this point, the facts however speak for a visible discrepancy which cannot be attributed to any in-game events, so then the reasons must be looked for elsewhere and the responsibility for this is entirely of and by the admins, who not only have created the situation by do not do anything to fix it.
Wether this is due to "tweaking" of the "chance" % for PvP battles in certain battles for certain sides or for the use of D1 bot PvP enhancement armies on the opposite side of a battle in certain battles that lead to this it is irrelevant it is up to the admins to fix this and to stop the PvP module until they do so.
the 4000 PvP wins of Romanian players in the list above translate into over 5 billion damage (mostly in D4), which considering that Romania does a little over 4 billion on average daily in all divisions is a considerable increase in damage overall.
Things don't end here however, there is more.....
Over the past few months on a regular basis I started seeing 4 and 5 year old accounts reappear in D1 and D2 and fight like seasoned veterans then go back to inactivity, some would change citizenship and so on. While players returning is not uncommon, there must be something else driving the current trend especially at a time when we're seeing as many players leave the game en mass as during V2 with the active fighters diminishing by over 20% since the introduction of the PvP module.
Just for example, this account received Romanian CS yesterday, managed to drop a bomb in a battle 2 weeks ago and has only a little over 300 strength but was registered over 3 years ago.
What is more interesting is that it logs in on the clock every 2 weeks.
This is not an isolated case either, here is another necromanced account. Notice how it logged in on the same days and even joined the same MU at that date.
The exact date is 2074, wonder what was happening then, oh wait I remember the MU tournament, but more importantly the new rules for MUs including how to finance them.
There is more however:
another * though this one was only registered 1 year ago.
Then there is a diferent group comming from Brazil:
and this one
this one is from Moldova but follows the same pattern
and this one
What is the common between all these accounts? They all recieved Romanian citizenship by the same Romanian congressman: MarianMIG
Almost all have been registered 3-4-5 years ago and most, at least it seems have been inactive for years.
This is not an isolated case however, Romanian CS pages are full with such accounts the last few months. Some newer a lot older.
So the question is are those just multies, or are old accounts of players long left the game being appropriated by multy farm managers and if yes, how are they able to gain access to the accounts.
There are hundreds of these accounts and not all are visible on the CS pages, yet there is little that is being done about it, while it is very obvious what is happening.
So at the end of the article I'll post again my demands:
1. Elimination of all but 5 government orgs per country. (As MUs can have monetary accounts now, orgs are no longer needed in theory and they have not been used for military purposes in reality for years now. Money can be donated directly to MUs by parliament and to easy this a simple change to voting for donations where the vote ends the moment the 50% prerequisite votes are collected can be implemented)
2. Scraping of the PvP module or remodelling it so, players only fight players in their own division, all loose 100 health no matter if they won or lost the fight get only 150% of their Q7 damage equivalent and not 200%. (since the PvP module has gone live, the active fighters daily have gone down from 50K to 38-40K, a comparable drop of active players in terms of % as with the V2 idiocy.)
3. Removal of the donate functions between players, with the ability for orgs to have accounts there is no longer a need for the ability to donate or reinstate the "donation" log pages on accounts so that the cheaters can be identified as it used to be and not be protected by the admins.
4. Publish all the accounts of players who work for the game in any capacity and disallow for those accounts to hold any "official" positions within the user dependent modules of the game (elections, congress, presidency, appointments on the politics page of countries, MU owners, commanders). They can either play the game or be employed by the game, not both as it creates a conflict of interest and has led to the current situation of "lobbies".
5. Publish with at least 2 weeks warning impending "promotions", changes to mechanics and or other external influences to the game. Stop the practice of "modelling" promotions to certain lobbies needs and starting and offering promotions "per request". (At this point it is no longer a secret that there will be promotion and so knowing ahead of time does not alter player behaviour they know already, it only alters in-game behaviour as planed military operations can be adversely affected by promotions).
6. Publish the accounts of any players who are currently or will be in the future involved in testing for which they receive enumeration in gold or other in-game resources including any "volunteers" who are or will be involved in the organization of sanctioned by the administration events. (While I do believe people should receive payment for their work I do not believe it should have an influence on the game environment and the minimum that can be done is inform the general community of what that influence is.)
7. Bring back the accurate and exact statistics in terms of damage dealt and activity of players both in-game and on the battlefield. It is time to lift the veil that has been put in place to safeguard cheaters and bots from detection.
8. Add a page where all previous names of an account are logged and are visible to all with the date on which they were changed. On the same page can be added the change of citizenship as well. (As far as citizenships, this information is already there but it is impossible to be accessed by the ordinary players as it means sifting through thousands of pages. As for the names is is imperative so that cheaters and scammers cannot change their names periodically and thus cheat the general player population over and over hiding behind the means given to them by the admins.)
9. Change the level at which accounts can finance MUs to a prerequisite of membership to division 3. (This will make the ability to finance them with multies much harder and not worth the time and effort.)
There is more of course, but I'll save it for the next article if I'm not banned by then still. Let's see who can go longer, me writing articles exposing the inability and bias of the admins or them turning out useless missions to divert attention tick tack tick tack stoich will be back
PS here is the article on googledoc just in case ; ):
First book in the series Adminlandia: Administrative balance: scam or feature
¿Qué es esto?Estás leyendo un artículo escrito por un ciudadano de eRepublik, un juego de estrategia multijugador inmersivo basado en países reales. Crea tu propio personaje y ayuda a tu país a alcanzar todo su esplendor mientras tú te consolidas como un héroe de guerra, un reconocido editor o un gurú de las finanzas.