- All the Military Units in the New World will be ranked based on the damage done by their members (both full members and recruits)
- Any type of damage counts (including Bombs, Rockets and Guerrilla Fights)
- The tournament starts on Day 2073 at 00:00 eRepublik time and finishes at the end of Day 2079
- A player qualifies to receive the prizes won by his Military Unit only if he completed the Daily Order at least twice during the competition
- If a player fought for more than one Military Unit, he will only be eligible to receive prizes as a member of the unit for which he dealt the highest damage and for which he also completed the Daily Order at least twice.
- The player must also be a member of the Military Unit for which he dealt the highest damage in order to receive the rewards
- Example of the previous two rules: One player deals 5 million damage for Military Unit A. He then moves to Military Unit B and deals 3 million damage. The player will be eligible only for rewards won by Military Unit A. If Military Unit B wins the contest, the player will not receive anything. If Military Unit A wins the contest, the player must move back to Military Unit A in order to gain the Daily Order bonus
- The tournament rankings will be accessible through a banner posted on the homepage
- The rankings will be updated once per hour
- There will be a global ranking and also national rankings for each country in eRepublik
Collective Rewards- National Competitions
- Members of the 1st placed Military Unit in the national rankings will receive 2 more Energy Bars and 2 more Bazookas when completing the Daily Order, for a period of 7 days after the end of the competition (as long as they complete the Daily Order for that Military Unit)
Collective Rewards- International Competition
- Members of the Top 50 Military Units in the global ranking will receive 2 more Energy Bars and 2 more Bazookas for a period of 7 days after the end of the competition
- The same 50 Military Units will receive an Organization that will remain under the sole control of the commanders of the Military Units. Other people such as country presidents will not have access to these entities.
- The Organization will receive a gold amount in the inventory, based on the unit’s final position in the ranking, as follows:
500 Gold for 1st place
400 Gold for 2nd place
300 Gold for 3rd place
250 Gold for places 4-10
200 Gold for places 11-25
150 Gold for places 26-50
- If a Military Unit is a winner in both the national and global competition, the Daily Order bonuses will be cumulated, resulting in 5 Energy Bars and 5 Bazookas (2 from the Global competition, 2 from the National competition and 1 as a regular daily reward)
- The members of the winning Military Units will receive the Daily Order bonuses according to the Eligibility Rules listed above
- The top 3 Military Units from both the global and national rankings will be awarded with gold, silver or bronze medals
- The top 3 damage contributors of each Military Unit will be listed in the national and global rankings next to their unit
- The top 3 contributors of the Military Units that are awarded with medals, will receive a prize of 10 to 30 Energy Bars (30 Energy Bars for the 1st contributor, 20 Energy Bars for the 2nd contributor, and 10 Energy Bars for the 3rd contributor)
- A player can be featured in the rankings as a top 3 contributor in an unlimited number of Military Units, but he will only receive the individual prize based on his contribution to the Military Unit he is eligible for (the one for which he dealt the highest damage and completed the Daily Order twice)
- If a top 3 player is not eligible to receive his individual prize of Energy Bars, the prize will NOT be reported to the next placed player
As you might have noticed, we have made some small changes affecting the Media Module. The first one refers to the empty comments which have been deactivated, meaning that as of now, you can comment to an article only if the input field is not empty.
Furthermore, in order to make more content available for you at all times, articles are now ranked based on a number of different factors, such as votes, comments, endorsements and ultimately, age. This means relevant content will be accessible for longer, and low quality content will be easier to filter out.
We would also like to announce that we have fixed a bug regarding the Daily Rewards which, in certain conditions, could be collected not once but twice during the same day. We will undo the benefits acquired by Citizens who were able to collect the rewards twice (Daily Reward Bug)
With regards to the Military Module, the Legend Rank XX is currently the highest achievable rank, which is a mighty achievement.
We await your feedback regarding these changes on the eRepublik Forum
In order to properly welcome the Winter Holidays, we have prepared for you a weekend-long Christmas event.
‘Tis the season to be generous and fight, in order to receive gifts to put under the tree! Or, if you are feeling particularly generous, to give them away while the Christmas spirit is present in the New World!
On the 23rd, 24th and 25th, Citizens who have dealt the most damage in a battle will receive gifts. These festive rewards will be given taking into consideration different aspects, such as whether they are on the winning or losing side of the battle, as well as the division in which they fight and, of course, the rank they score in the Top damage.
Plato is also playing Santa and is giving away twice as many gifts between December 23rd and 25th on purchases.
Therefore, don’t be a Grinch and gift away from the goodness of your heart!
Since the introduction of the new Aircraft Rounds, we have received countless requests to record the kills and damage dealt on the aerial battlefield. Because we take the Community’s requests seriously, we are glad to introduce the new Aircraft Leaderboards!
Starting Day 3,318 , you will be able to see the kills you have made and the damage you have dealt, giving you the chance to measure your forces against other Citizens from your Military Unit or your eCountry.
We matched the Leaderboards with some pretty cool and shiny Decorations, too.
We hope that this new update will be on the liking of the Citizens, and don’t hesitate to let us know - is it what you expected it to be?
If you wish to send feedback, please let us know.
As you might have noticed by now, we started to clear up the homepage and organize it a bit, in order to improve the user experience.
For this reason, we began moving the Daily Tasks and Daily Order toward the notification system, meaning that they will appear as a pop-up notification on the bottom left side of the homepage.
We hope this change will be to your liking and, if you wish to share feedback, we’re looking forward to it!
eRepublik is properly welcoming December, the month of gifting!
Starting Day 3,300 (2nd of December 2016) a Citizen making a purchase of 2,50 Euros or more will receive Gift Packs. The value of your purchase will determine the amount of Gift Packs you receive:
- 1 Gift Pack for a Gold purchase of 2,50 Euros
- 2 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 5 Euros
- 5 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 12,5 Euros
- 12 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 30 Euros
- 20 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 50 Euros
- 4 Gift Packs for a 9.90 Special Pack (Combat/War Stash or Assault/Power Pack/Tycoon pack)
- 6 Gift Packs for a 14.90 Special Pack (Infantry kit/ Blitzkrieg Pack/ Maverick Pack)
You can be as avid as you want this month, but not with the Gifts Packs. The Gift Packs are to be given to someone special.
1 Gift Pack contains:
- 1 Gold
- 5 Winter Treats
- 3 Icy Bazookas
Please note that:
- Gift Packs can be received for purchases starting Day 3,300 until the end of Day 3,329 (31st of December 2016)
- Gift Packs must be offered to friends by the end of Day 3,332 (3rd of January 2017)
- Gift Packs can be offered to friends by going to their profile and pressing the “Send a gift” button
- You can see the amount of Gift Packs you have by visiting your Storage
- Winter Treats and Icy Bazookas must be used until the end of Day 3,334 (5th of January 2017 23:59)
P.S. Please take note that you have time till the 31st of December 2016 to put to good use the Prestige Points Boosters you received as a 9th Anniversary reward.
Thank you for fighting on our side for 9 years now! And oh boy, it’s been quite a journey.
Old Plato is even older now, but also more generous. Thus, for the 9th Anniversary of the New World, he has prepared for you nine days of celebration with gifts and epic fights!
Log in every day during our 9 days long party and claim the gifts he has so thoughtfully picked for you.
However, there is a catch - claiming one reward will unlock the other one. Meaning that if you log in every day, you will receive all the rewards, in order. Skipping one day or more will mean that you will pick up the rewards from where you left. For example, if you fail to log in on the second day, the next time you log in, you will receive the second reward.
Even though the rewards are a surprise and will be revealed day after day, we do have a hint (and a disclaimer) for you - keep in mind that that the gift you will receive on the last day of the rewards streak will not count for your True Patriot progress.
If you enjoy Epic Battles let’s see what you think about Contested Battles, both ground and aircraft!
Make sure to perform your citizen duties on Day 3,288, as only on this Day you will get the chance to witness Contested Battles. Unlike an Epic Battle, which gives an extra Prestige Point, the Contested Battle will give 2 extra Prestige Points, therefore 3 in total.
To make Epic Battles more epic, on eRepublik’s Anniversary (Day 3,288) will you get to deal 90% more Damage per hit in all Battles.
If you are wondering about anniversary promotions, keep in mind that Black Friday is fast approaching and you should start saving up for the offers to come.
Happy Anniversary to you and us!
It’s that time of the year when monsters, witches, zombies and ghosts come crawling out of their hideouts and start looking for fresh blood after months of starving. This is why Plato’s minions have planned a spooky trick or treat challenge for you.
Are you ready to face the havoc and win the zombie apocalypse? Destroy as many zombies as possible before they get to feast on your brain. Be careful! The battlefields you used to know have been reworked and are now ever darker and much more dangerous! However, don’t be tricked; once your bag is full of treats, make sure to eat them in time - these pumpkin candies expire on day 3,299!
During the Halloween weekend (Days 3,266 - 3,268), if you kill enough enemies to finish in Top 5 damage of any battle, you’ll receive a number of energy refilling pumpkins. The number of pumpkins received is based on the numbers of kills done in that battle and the position in the Top 5 at the end of the battle.
If you finish 1st you will get 1 pumpkin for every 10 kills, if you finish 2nd you’ll get 1 pumpkin for every 12 kills and if you finish 3rd - 1 pumpkin for every 15 kills. Finishing 4th and 5th will allow you to get 1 pumpkin for every 18 and 20 kills respectively. Each pumpkin recovers 50 energy units when eaten .
Also, if you are feeling inspired, you should check out our Facebook contest. We know you are inventive little trolls, so this time around we have decided to showcase your creativity. Instead of throwing eggs at Plato, throw at us your best costume ideas for him. Got your attention? Good! Check out our contest to find out more here
Have you ever had the chance to play eRepublik while having, for example, an Infantry Kit active? Now an opportunity arises - we are happy to bring you a special Weekly Challenge for tomorrow with exciting new rewards!
By using your Military skills and gaining Prestige Points in the Weekly Challenge, you can unlock some of the boosters included in our Packs and check them out for yourself. After claiming the Packs from the Weekly Challenge Bar, they will go into your Storage and they can be activated from there at any time until Day 3,243. Activation is done by clicking the item in the inventory. Once active a booster cannot be turned off until its expiration. If you already have a specific booster active due to a pack purchase or a previous activation, the duration of that booster will be extended.
The storage has been reworked for a better user experience and the active boosters on the citizen profile are now visible for everybody to see.
Please visit the Forum where you could elaborate your feedback regarding this new update.
We are excited to present the newest Aircraft Ranks, hoping that you will enjoy them as much as we do! The new Ranks come with shiny new Decorations for your Citizens’ profiles giving you the much deserved bragging rights about your aviator skills.
Starting with Day 3,165 the first Citizen to reach a new Rank (in either Worldwide or National rankings) will receive a golden Decoration.
Please note that only the very first Rank of its kind will count (ex.: the “Squadron Leader” Rank will be awarded decorations, the “Squadron Leader **” will not).
If you want to know precisely what you’re fighting for, this could be of help.
We are also extending the battle page console with the War History tab and a new, reworked and more responsive Battle Ranks (statistics) tab. This last tab is being released as beta and you might experience inconsistencies or slowdowns. Please let us know if you encounter any issues. The old Battle stats should be used as reference for the time being.
If you have any questions or if you need help with anything, don’t hesitate to let us know!
We are pleased to announce that Campaigns starting on day 3,165 (after 00:00 eRepublik time), will include the new Aerial Battles. Please remember that Aircraft Battles are part of the regular Campaign and that every fourth Battle in a Campaign will be an Aircraft Battle. Stock up on Q1 Air-to-Air Missiles and prove your Skills on the new Battlefield!
The special Decorations will be available for the first Citizens that manage to achieve the new Military Ranks, both worldwide and national.
Get ready to add the new Sky Hero Medals to your collection and write history right on your profile!
Please note that the developing skill facilities for the Aircraft module will not be available for the time being and a value of 0 for the skill will be used in the damage formula.
For more information regarding the Aircraft Battles or if you wish to share feedback, please visit the Forum