New World Cup Final is, as the name suggests, a final for the winners of the New World Cup: Argentina, Chile, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Serbia and Turkey. However, the tournament will also include a Global competition for all countries, regardless of being in the final or not.
- The tournament will start on Day 2,422 and last until the end of Day 2,428
- Each citizen can fight to reach and even surpass damage targets, which are calculated based on their current military skills, and presented as percentages
- Each country has its own target milestones based on its military capability
- Citizens can see their progress, along with the progress of their citizenship country, on the homepage
- Citizens and countries are rewarded based on their performance
Please note that:
- Citizens will represent the country they are a citizen of on Day 2,421 23:59 eRepublik time. Any later citizenship changes will not count for the tournament.
- Damage done with regular weapons and in Guerrilla Fights will count normally
- However, damage done with Bazookas, Bombs or Rockets will NOT count for the tournament
The 9 finalists will take part in a separate competition that will have it’s own ranking. They can win special prizes as follows:
- First place: 150,000 Gold Mine
- Second place: 75,000 Gold Mine
- Third place: 50,000 Gold Mine
If a finalist manages to get to Top 5 in the Global competition, their Gold Mine prize will be doubled.
- Every country has a citizen ranking based on citizens’ performance in reaching their targets
- Citizens are divided into 2 groups: young citizens (level 1-34) and more experienced citizens (level 35+). Citizen levelling up to another group in the middle of the tournament won’t have any effect, as he will remain in the original group.
- Country rankings is based on countries’ performance in reaching their targets
- The rankings are updated every 20 minutes
- If a citizen is permanently banned during the tournament, the damage is removed from all rankings
- Player A has a target of 100 000 damage and does 500 000 damage; Percentage in the rankings: 500%
- Player B has a target of 500 000 damage and does 1 000 000 damage; Percentage in the rankings: 200%
- Player A will be above Player B in the rankings, despite the fact that Player B did more damage
- The example can also be applied to country rankings
- Top 3 citizens in every country (level 1-34)
- Top 50 citizens in every country (level 1-34)
- Top 3 citizens in every country (level 35+)
- Top 50 citizens in every country (level 35+)
Players will also be rewarded when reaching certain targets:
- 100% -> 25 Strength
- 110 % -> 10 Gold
- 125% -> 10 Energy Bars
- 150% -> +50% Damage Booster for 2 hours
- 200% -> 30 Energy Bars
- 300 % -> Rank Points (doubles the Rank Points gained in the Tournament so far)
- 500% -> +50% Damage Booster for 2 hours
- 750% -> 50 Energy Bars
- 1 000% -> 30 Gold
- 1 500% -> +100 Energy Center for 30 days
- 2 000% -> 60 Energy Bars
- 2 500% -> +50% Damage Booster for 2 hours
- 3 000% -> 70 Energy Bars
- 4 000% -> 80 Energy Bars
- 5 000% -> 60 Gold
- 6 000% -> 100 Energy Bars
- For every 1 000% more -> 100 Energy Bars
Countries will be rewarded when reaching and surpassing targets:
- 100% -> 200 Gold
- 110% -> 75 Gold
- 125% -> 100 Gold
- 150% -> 125 Gold
- 200% -> 150 Gold
- 300% -> 175 Gold
- 500% -> 200 Gold
- 750% -> 250 Gold
- 1 000% -> 500 Gold
- 1 500% -> 750 Gold
- 2 000% -> 1 000 Gold
- 2 500% -> 1 500 Gold
- 3 000% -> 2 000 Gold
- 4 000% -> 2 500 Gold
- 5 000% -> 3 000 Gold
- 6 000% -> 3 500 Gold
- 7 000% -> 4 000 Gold
- 8 000% -> 5 000 Gold
- 9 000% -> 6 000 Gold
- 10 000% -> 7 000 Gold
- Every 1 000% more -> 1 000 more Gold (8 000, 9 000 etc.)
- The Gold rewards will be added to the country treasuries when reaching the target.
At the end of the tournament, every country will also get a Defence Shield based on its position in the rankings:
- Positions 1 - 5: Quality 7 Defence Shield (10 billion damage)
- Positions 6 - 10: Quality 6 Defence Shield (8 billion damage)
- Positions 11 - 20: Quality 5 Defence Shield (6 billion damage)
- Positions 21 - 30: Quality 4 Defence Shield (4 billion damage)
- Positions 31 - 40: Quality 3 Defence Shield (3 billion damage)
- Positions 41 - 50: Quality 2 Defence Shield (2 billion damage)
- Positions 51+: Quality 1 Defence Shield (1 billion damage)
Furthermore, Top 3 Countries will also receive an Economical boost for their production of weapons, food and raw materials:
- 1st position: 60% Productivity bonus for 7 days
- 2nd position: 40% Productivity bonus for 7 days
- 3rd position: 20% Productivity bonus for 7 days
We are pleased to introduce new profile cards inspired by the work of the Community. The cards will pop up if you hover a citizen’s nick in various places across eRepublik.com
Also, in response to the Community’s requests regarding Dictatorship, we decided to make some changes regarding the mechanics of opening a Civil War (liberation war included).
First of all, from now on you have to be a level 25 Citizen in order to create a Military Unit. Furthermore, in order to open a Civil War, a Military Unit needs to be at least 60 days old. Only commanders who are in charge of such military units for at least 14 days and have reached experience level 25 can start Civil Wars. The Dictatorship mechanics have also been revised and a Daily Dictatorship Upkeep cost will be introduced.
In order for the dictator to remain in power, a daily currency fee will be automatically deducted from the Country’s Treasury. If the payment can not be done, Democracy will be reinstated automatically and Dictatorship will be removed without any liberation war. The amount of money needed for the Daily Dictatorship Upkeep will be 50% of a Country’s Income, with a minimum value of 25 Gold at Monetary Market Exchange Rate.
The Upkeep will be in effect starting 31st of March 2017 (Day 3,419), thus giving all countries time to set their political affairs in order.
Few hours ago a security vulnerability has been disclosed in one of our service providers. Cloudflare, a popular content delivery network used by more than 5.5 million sites that we use to reduce exposure to DDOS attacks, announced that under certain circumstances sensitive information such as HTTP cookies, authentication tokens, HTTP POST bodies has been accidentally leaked due to a bug. Cloudflare has since fixed the issues at the heart of the problem.
While there is no evidence that erepublik.com was affected, nor that the vulnerabilities were exploited by hackers, we have invalidated all our citizens session identifiers. We would also like to remind you that you should use unique, strong passwords, for each account/site and change it once a potential vulnerability is disclosed, even in cases that look benign (citizens that exclusively Facebook sign in are not affected).
As you might have noticed, we have made some small changes affecting the Media Module. The first one refers to the empty comments which have been deactivated, meaning that as of now, you can comment to an article only if the input field is not empty.
Furthermore, in order to make more content available for you at all times, articles are now ranked based on a number of different factors, such as votes, comments, endorsements and ultimately, age. This means relevant content will be accessible for longer, and low quality content will be easier to filter out.
We would also like to announce that we have fixed a bug regarding the Daily Rewards which, in certain conditions, could be collected not once but twice during the same day. We will undo the benefits acquired by Citizens who were able to collect the rewards twice (Daily Reward Bug)
With regards to the Military Module, the Legend Rank XX is currently the highest achievable rank, which is a mighty achievement.
We await your feedback regarding these changes on the eRepublik Forum
In order to properly welcome the Winter Holidays, we have prepared for you a weekend-long Christmas event.
‘Tis the season to be generous and fight, in order to receive gifts to put under the tree! Or, if you are feeling particularly generous, to give them away while the Christmas spirit is present in the New World!
On the 23rd, 24th and 25th, Citizens who have dealt the most damage in a battle will receive gifts. These festive rewards will be given taking into consideration different aspects, such as whether they are on the winning or losing side of the battle, as well as the division in which they fight and, of course, the rank they score in the Top damage.
Plato is also playing Santa and is giving away twice as many gifts between December 23rd and 25th on purchases.
Therefore, don’t be a Grinch and gift away from the goodness of your heart!
Since the introduction of the new Aircraft Rounds, we have received countless requests to record the kills and damage dealt on the aerial battlefield. Because we take the Community’s requests seriously, we are glad to introduce the new Aircraft Leaderboards!
Starting Day 3,318 , you will be able to see the kills you have made and the damage you have dealt, giving you the chance to measure your forces against other Citizens from your Military Unit or your eCountry.
We matched the Leaderboards with some pretty cool and shiny Decorations, too.
We hope that this new update will be on the liking of the Citizens, and don’t hesitate to let us know - is it what you expected it to be?
If you wish to send feedback, please let us know.
As you might have noticed by now, we started to clear up the homepage and organize it a bit, in order to improve the user experience.
For this reason, we began moving the Daily Tasks and Daily Order toward the notification system, meaning that they will appear as a pop-up notification on the bottom left side of the homepage.
We hope this change will be to your liking and, if you wish to share feedback, we’re looking forward to it!
eRepublik is properly welcoming December, the month of gifting!
Starting Day 3,300 (2nd of December 2016) a Citizen making a purchase of 2,50 Euros or more will receive Gift Packs. The value of your purchase will determine the amount of Gift Packs you receive:
- 1 Gift Pack for a Gold purchase of 2,50 Euros
- 2 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 5 Euros
- 5 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 12,5 Euros
- 12 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 30 Euros
- 20 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 50 Euros
- 4 Gift Packs for a 9.90 Special Pack (Combat/War Stash or Assault/Power Pack/Tycoon pack)
- 6 Gift Packs for a 14.90 Special Pack (Infantry kit/ Blitzkrieg Pack/ Maverick Pack)
You can be as avid as you want this month, but not with the Gifts Packs. The Gift Packs are to be given to someone special.
1 Gift Pack contains:
- 1 Gold
- 5 Winter Treats
- 3 Icy Bazookas
Please note that:
- Gift Packs can be received for purchases starting Day 3,300 until the end of Day 3,329 (31st of December 2016)
- Gift Packs must be offered to friends by the end of Day 3,332 (3rd of January 2017)
- Gift Packs can be offered to friends by going to their profile and pressing the “Send a gift” button
- You can see the amount of Gift Packs you have by visiting your Storage
- Winter Treats and Icy Bazookas must be used until the end of Day 3,334 (5th of January 2017 23:59)
P.S. Please take note that you have time till the 31st of December 2016 to put to good use the Prestige Points Boosters you received as a 9th Anniversary reward.
Thank you for fighting on our side for 9 years now! And oh boy, it’s been quite a journey.
Old Plato is even older now, but also more generous. Thus, for the 9th Anniversary of the New World, he has prepared for you nine days of celebration with gifts and epic fights!
Log in every day during our 9 days long party and claim the gifts he has so thoughtfully picked for you.
However, there is a catch - claiming one reward will unlock the other one. Meaning that if you log in every day, you will receive all the rewards, in order. Skipping one day or more will mean that you will pick up the rewards from where you left. For example, if you fail to log in on the second day, the next time you log in, you will receive the second reward.
Even though the rewards are a surprise and will be revealed day after day, we do have a hint (and a disclaimer) for you - keep in mind that that the gift you will receive on the last day of the rewards streak will not count for your True Patriot progress.
If you enjoy Epic Battles let’s see what you think about Contested Battles, both ground and aircraft!
Make sure to perform your citizen duties on Day 3,288, as only on this Day you will get the chance to witness Contested Battles. Unlike an Epic Battle, which gives an extra Prestige Point, the Contested Battle will give 2 extra Prestige Points, therefore 3 in total.
To make Epic Battles more epic, on eRepublik’s Anniversary (Day 3,288) will you get to deal 90% more Damage per hit in all Battles.
If you are wondering about anniversary promotions, keep in mind that Black Friday is fast approaching and you should start saving up for the offers to come.
Happy Anniversary to you and us!
It’s that time of the year when monsters, witches, zombies and ghosts come crawling out of their hideouts and start looking for fresh blood after months of starving. This is why Plato’s minions have planned a spooky trick or treat challenge for you.
Are you ready to face the havoc and win the zombie apocalypse? Destroy as many zombies as possible before they get to feast on your brain. Be careful! The battlefields you used to know have been reworked and are now ever darker and much more dangerous! However, don’t be tricked; once your bag is full of treats, make sure to eat them in time - these pumpkin candies expire on day 3,299!
During the Halloween weekend (Days 3,266 - 3,268), if you kill enough enemies to finish in Top 5 damage of any battle, you’ll receive a number of energy refilling pumpkins. The number of pumpkins received is based on the numbers of kills done in that battle and the position in the Top 5 at the end of the battle.
If you finish 1st you will get 1 pumpkin for every 10 kills, if you finish 2nd you’ll get 1 pumpkin for every 12 kills and if you finish 3rd - 1 pumpkin for every 15 kills. Finishing 4th and 5th will allow you to get 1 pumpkin for every 18 and 20 kills respectively. Each pumpkin recovers 50 energy units when eaten .
Also, if you are feeling inspired, you should check out our Facebook contest. We know you are inventive little trolls, so this time around we have decided to showcase your creativity. Instead of throwing eggs at Plato, throw at us your best costume ideas for him. Got your attention? Good! Check out our contest to find out more here
Have you ever had the chance to play eRepublik while having, for example, an Infantry Kit active? Now an opportunity arises - we are happy to bring you a special Weekly Challenge for tomorrow with exciting new rewards!
By using your Military skills and gaining Prestige Points in the Weekly Challenge, you can unlock some of the boosters included in our Packs and check them out for yourself. After claiming the Packs from the Weekly Challenge Bar, they will go into your Storage and they can be activated from there at any time until Day 3,243. Activation is done by clicking the item in the inventory. Once active a booster cannot be turned off until its expiration. If you already have a specific booster active due to a pack purchase or a previous activation, the duration of that booster will be extended.
The storage has been reworked for a better user experience and the active boosters on the citizen profile are now visible for everybody to see.
Please visit the Forum where you could elaborate your feedback regarding this new update.
We are excited to present the newest Aircraft Ranks, hoping that you will enjoy them as much as we do! The new Ranks come with shiny new Decorations for your Citizens’ profiles giving you the much deserved bragging rights about your aviator skills.
Starting with Day 3,165 the first Citizen to reach a new Rank (in either Worldwide or National rankings) will receive a golden Decoration.
Please note that only the very first Rank of its kind will count (ex.: the “Squadron Leader” Rank will be awarded decorations, the “Squadron Leader **” will not).
If you want to know precisely what you’re fighting for, this could be of help.
We are also extending the battle page console with the War History tab and a new, reworked and more responsive Battle Ranks (statistics) tab. This last tab is being released as beta and you might experience inconsistencies or slowdowns. Please let us know if you encounter any issues. The old Battle stats should be used as reference for the time being.
If you have any questions or if you need help with anything, don’t hesitate to let us know!