EDIT Day 2,408 3:15 eRepublik time: Unlike stated earlier, the Bazookas with an upgraded damage won't give you extra rank points!
- The New World Cup starts on Day 2,408 and lasts until the end of Day 2,414.
- Citizen’s damage and hits contribute to the Military Unit and Regiment he or she was in at the beginning of the tournament, on Day 2,408 0:00 eRepublik time.
- Resigning or moving to another Military Unit / Regiment during the tournament won’t have any effect on the tournament.
- If a citizen is not a member of any Military Unit when the New World Cup starts, damage will be counted for the first Military Unit he or she joins.
- If a citizen advances to a higher Division during the tournament, his damage will still count for the Division he was in at the beginning of the tournament. He will also receive prizes according to his initial Division.
Military Unit Competition
In order to be eligible for any rewards of the New World Cup, citizens must reach a target of 500 Prestige Points by the end of the tournament!
If a Military Unit gets to top 3 in many divisions in their country, the rewards are combined.
For example, if a Polish Military Unit POW finishes 1st in Division 4 and 2nd in Division 3, a contributing player from Division 4 will receive:
- 12 days of -99% Training Contract
- 12 Energy Bars
- 12 +50% Damage Boosters of 20 minutes
- The timer of any current Training Contract owned by a citizen will freeze for the duration of the new -99% Training Contract. After the new contract expires, the old contract will be resumed.
During the New World Cup, Citizens can earn unique Decorations for their profiles.
- If the Military Unit is ranked 1st in the Leaderboard for Division X in its country, all the Divison X members will get a Decoration on their profile.
- If the Military Unit is ranked 2nd in the Leaderboard for Division X in its country, all the Divison X members will get a Decoration on their profile.
- If the Military Unit is ranked 3rd in the Leaderboard for Division X in its country, all the Divison X members will get a Decoration on their profile.
- A Decoration for every member of the top 25 Regiments in the world (ranking is based on damage).
Military Unit rewards
Military Units will receive points for their position in the country leaderboards of all 4 divisions:
- For each 1st place: 5 points
- For each 2nd place: 2 points
- For each 3rd place: 1 point
Each point will result in the Military Unit winning more currency to their Military Unit’s account. The currency reward is calculated using the following formula:
(Points / 30) * Number of opponents the Military Unit defeats during the tournament
For example, if a Military Unit gets 8 points and defeats 60,000 opponents, their reward will be 16,000 currency. With 0 points, no matter how many opponents they defeat, the reward will be 0 currency.
Military Unit Decorations
- A Decoration for the Military Unit dealing the highest amount of damage in Division X, in country Y
- A Decoration for the Military Unit dealing the 2nd highest amount of damage in Division X, in country Y
- A Decoration for the Military Unit dealing the 3rd highest amount of damage in Division X, in country Y
The total number of Prestige Points achieved by a Regiment will award a temporary damage upgrade to Bazookas.
*) The required amount of Prestige Points is calculated based on 35 members reaching a certain amount of Prestige Points. The milestones listed above are the same for every Regiment, no matter how many members they have. So the above example applies to everyone and the first column just explains how the requirements were calculated.
Please notice that Bazooka Boosters, if you have any, will be added on top of the multiplier. The temporary damage upgrade will expire 7 days after the end of the tournament, at the end of Day 2,421.
Apart from the rewards given based on Military Unit’s performance on a national scale, a separate international Regiment Leaderboard can be found in the Weekly Leaderboards. The ranking will be based on damage.
Regiment rewards from the Regiment Competition
- Top 25 Regiments worldwide will get an Elite Status and 50,000 currency for their Military Unit, plus 250,000 currency divided evenly between all the members of that Regiment.
- With the Elite Status a Military Unit is able to set their Daily Order anywhere and on any side without restrictions.
- If a Military Unit manages to get, for example, 3 regiments to Top 25, the Military unit will get 3*50,000 = 150,000 currency for its account.
Countries will be ranked based on the number of Military Unit Regiments they have in the Top 100 worldwide leaderboard at the end of the New World Cup.
Countries with the biggest number of Regiments in the Top 100 will receive:
- 1st place: +1 Determination Bonus for 10 days in all battles
- 2nd place: +1 Determination Bonus for 10 days when attacking
- 3rd place: +0.5 Determination Bonus for 10 days when attacking
In addition, 8 countries with the most Regiments in the Top 100 will qualify for the New World Cup Final! If several countries will end up on 8th place with the same number of Regiments, all of them enter the Final stage. More information about the New World Cup Final will follow later!
Please notice that the rewards will be added after the New World Cup ends. We’ll provide more details about the reward distribution later.
For questions, comments and feedback, please visit the Forum. There you can also find frequently asked questions, along with the answers!
As you might have noticed, we have made some small changes affecting the Media Module. The first one refers to the empty comments which have been deactivated, meaning that as of now, you can comment to an article only if the input field is not empty.
Furthermore, in order to make more content available for you at all times, articles are now ranked based on a number of different factors, such as votes, comments, endorsements and ultimately, age. This means relevant content will be accessible for longer, and low quality content will be easier to filter out.
We would also like to announce that we have fixed a bug regarding the Daily Rewards which, in certain conditions, could be collected not once but twice during the same day. We will undo the benefits acquired by Citizens who were able to collect the rewards twice (Daily Reward Bug)
With regards to the Military Module, the Legend Rank XX is currently the highest achievable rank, which is a mighty achievement.
We await your feedback regarding these changes on the eRepublik Forum
In order to properly welcome the Winter Holidays, we have prepared for you a weekend-long Christmas event.
‘Tis the season to be generous and fight, in order to receive gifts to put under the tree! Or, if you are feeling particularly generous, to give them away while the Christmas spirit is present in the New World!
On the 23rd, 24th and 25th, Citizens who have dealt the most damage in a battle will receive gifts. These festive rewards will be given taking into consideration different aspects, such as whether they are on the winning or losing side of the battle, as well as the division in which they fight and, of course, the rank they score in the Top damage.
Plato is also playing Santa and is giving away twice as many gifts between December 23rd and 25th on purchases.
Therefore, don’t be a Grinch and gift away from the goodness of your heart!
Since the introduction of the new Aircraft Rounds, we have received countless requests to record the kills and damage dealt on the aerial battlefield. Because we take the Community’s requests seriously, we are glad to introduce the new Aircraft Leaderboards!
Starting Day 3,318 , you will be able to see the kills you have made and the damage you have dealt, giving you the chance to measure your forces against other Citizens from your Military Unit or your eCountry.
We matched the Leaderboards with some pretty cool and shiny Decorations, too.
We hope that this new update will be on the liking of the Citizens, and don’t hesitate to let us know - is it what you expected it to be?
If you wish to send feedback, please let us know.
As you might have noticed by now, we started to clear up the homepage and organize it a bit, in order to improve the user experience.
For this reason, we began moving the Daily Tasks and Daily Order toward the notification system, meaning that they will appear as a pop-up notification on the bottom left side of the homepage.
We hope this change will be to your liking and, if you wish to share feedback, we’re looking forward to it!
eRepublik is properly welcoming December, the month of gifting!
Starting Day 3,300 (2nd of December 2016) a Citizen making a purchase of 2,50 Euros or more will receive Gift Packs. The value of your purchase will determine the amount of Gift Packs you receive:
- 1 Gift Pack for a Gold purchase of 2,50 Euros
- 2 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 5 Euros
- 5 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 12,5 Euros
- 12 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 30 Euros
- 20 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 50 Euros
- 4 Gift Packs for a 9.90 Special Pack (Combat/War Stash or Assault/Power Pack/Tycoon pack)
- 6 Gift Packs for a 14.90 Special Pack (Infantry kit/ Blitzkrieg Pack/ Maverick Pack)
You can be as avid as you want this month, but not with the Gifts Packs. The Gift Packs are to be given to someone special.
1 Gift Pack contains:
- 1 Gold
- 5 Winter Treats
- 3 Icy Bazookas
Please note that:
- Gift Packs can be received for purchases starting Day 3,300 until the end of Day 3,329 (31st of December 2016)
- Gift Packs must be offered to friends by the end of Day 3,332 (3rd of January 2017)
- Gift Packs can be offered to friends by going to their profile and pressing the “Send a gift” button
- You can see the amount of Gift Packs you have by visiting your Storage
- Winter Treats and Icy Bazookas must be used until the end of Day 3,334 (5th of January 2017 23:59)
P.S. Please take note that you have time till the 31st of December 2016 to put to good use the Prestige Points Boosters you received as a 9th Anniversary reward.
Thank you for fighting on our side for 9 years now! And oh boy, it’s been quite a journey.
Old Plato is even older now, but also more generous. Thus, for the 9th Anniversary of the New World, he has prepared for you nine days of celebration with gifts and epic fights!
Log in every day during our 9 days long party and claim the gifts he has so thoughtfully picked for you.
However, there is a catch - claiming one reward will unlock the other one. Meaning that if you log in every day, you will receive all the rewards, in order. Skipping one day or more will mean that you will pick up the rewards from where you left. For example, if you fail to log in on the second day, the next time you log in, you will receive the second reward.
Even though the rewards are a surprise and will be revealed day after day, we do have a hint (and a disclaimer) for you - keep in mind that that the gift you will receive on the last day of the rewards streak will not count for your True Patriot progress.
If you enjoy Epic Battles let’s see what you think about Contested Battles, both ground and aircraft!
Make sure to perform your citizen duties on Day 3,288, as only on this Day you will get the chance to witness Contested Battles. Unlike an Epic Battle, which gives an extra Prestige Point, the Contested Battle will give 2 extra Prestige Points, therefore 3 in total.
To make Epic Battles more epic, on eRepublik’s Anniversary (Day 3,288) will you get to deal 90% more Damage per hit in all Battles.
If you are wondering about anniversary promotions, keep in mind that Black Friday is fast approaching and you should start saving up for the offers to come.
Happy Anniversary to you and us!
It’s that time of the year when monsters, witches, zombies and ghosts come crawling out of their hideouts and start looking for fresh blood after months of starving. This is why Plato’s minions have planned a spooky trick or treat challenge for you.
Are you ready to face the havoc and win the zombie apocalypse? Destroy as many zombies as possible before they get to feast on your brain. Be careful! The battlefields you used to know have been reworked and are now ever darker and much more dangerous! However, don’t be tricked; once your bag is full of treats, make sure to eat them in time - these pumpkin candies expire on day 3,299!
During the Halloween weekend (Days 3,266 - 3,268), if you kill enough enemies to finish in Top 5 damage of any battle, you’ll receive a number of energy refilling pumpkins. The number of pumpkins received is based on the numbers of kills done in that battle and the position in the Top 5 at the end of the battle.
If you finish 1st you will get 1 pumpkin for every 10 kills, if you finish 2nd you’ll get 1 pumpkin for every 12 kills and if you finish 3rd - 1 pumpkin for every 15 kills. Finishing 4th and 5th will allow you to get 1 pumpkin for every 18 and 20 kills respectively. Each pumpkin recovers 50 energy units when eaten .
Also, if you are feeling inspired, you should check out our Facebook contest. We know you are inventive little trolls, so this time around we have decided to showcase your creativity. Instead of throwing eggs at Plato, throw at us your best costume ideas for him. Got your attention? Good! Check out our contest to find out more here
Have you ever had the chance to play eRepublik while having, for example, an Infantry Kit active? Now an opportunity arises - we are happy to bring you a special Weekly Challenge for tomorrow with exciting new rewards!
By using your Military skills and gaining Prestige Points in the Weekly Challenge, you can unlock some of the boosters included in our Packs and check them out for yourself. After claiming the Packs from the Weekly Challenge Bar, they will go into your Storage and they can be activated from there at any time until Day 3,243. Activation is done by clicking the item in the inventory. Once active a booster cannot be turned off until its expiration. If you already have a specific booster active due to a pack purchase or a previous activation, the duration of that booster will be extended.
The storage has been reworked for a better user experience and the active boosters on the citizen profile are now visible for everybody to see.
Please visit the Forum where you could elaborate your feedback regarding this new update.
We are excited to present the newest Aircraft Ranks, hoping that you will enjoy them as much as we do! The new Ranks come with shiny new Decorations for your Citizens’ profiles giving you the much deserved bragging rights about your aviator skills.
Starting with Day 3,165 the first Citizen to reach a new Rank (in either Worldwide or National rankings) will receive a golden Decoration.
Please note that only the very first Rank of its kind will count (ex.: the “Squadron Leader” Rank will be awarded decorations, the “Squadron Leader **” will not).
If you want to know precisely what you’re fighting for, this could be of help.
We are also extending the battle page console with the War History tab and a new, reworked and more responsive Battle Ranks (statistics) tab. This last tab is being released as beta and you might experience inconsistencies or slowdowns. Please let us know if you encounter any issues. The old Battle stats should be used as reference for the time being.
If you have any questions or if you need help with anything, don’t hesitate to let us know!
We are pleased to announce that Campaigns starting on day 3,165 (after 00:00 eRepublik time), will include the new Aerial Battles. Please remember that Aircraft Battles are part of the regular Campaign and that every fourth Battle in a Campaign will be an Aircraft Battle. Stock up on Q1 Air-to-Air Missiles and prove your Skills on the new Battlefield!
The special Decorations will be available for the first Citizens that manage to achieve the new Military Ranks, both worldwide and national.
Get ready to add the new Sky Hero Medals to your collection and write history right on your profile!
Please note that the developing skill facilities for the Aircraft module will not be available for the time being and a value of 0 for the skill will be used in the damage formula.
For more information regarding the Aircraft Battles or if you wish to share feedback, please visit the Forum