So, I resisted writing this earlier as I felt it best to encourage proper unity than attempting to divide the nation, then a wild article appeared, so I will write this now.
Why I decided to write an article? Well, it was after about an hour of arguing with Sven Goran Duran-Duran that several revelations occurred, including the implication that New Era knew of DeathByKittens.
As multiple accounting is against the rules, wouldn't it be in New Era's best interests to actually inform people that DeathbyKittens was a multiple account of someone? Even if they had just a suspicion then they would usually voice their concerns publicly as they had done with Bohemond, Klurr, Dr Hugh Jardon and FightAndProduce, all of whom have pretty much proven they are not. Despite this, however, they are still persistently persecuted by a few New Era members.
So, how did this all kick off today?
It began with:
<Sven_Goran> I'd like a full, frank and open apology from the UKRP. I don't mind who writes it, cyg will do.
<Sven_Goran> for accusing New Era of "bullying" a day old player, by banning a multi from our IRC channel
To analyse this:
- At the time, Sven couldn't possibly have known it was a multiple account the same day he joined the game unless standard procedure for the New Era PP is to accuse everyone who isn't a New Era member of being a multiple account, which just suggests that they want a state to themselves.
- If they had known he was a multiple account when he came into the channel then why didn't they bother making any contact with people? I would personally like to know how they knew now that we know why they kickbanned him from the channel (or so Sven seems to reckon).
- Alternatively, it could imply that DeathByKittens was a New Era plant which they tried to conceal by kickbanning him from the channel. I would be deeply concerned if this was the case but it goes to show that dirty tactics from New Era don't seem to end. Given that one of their leaders has a track record of using multiple accounts, I wouldn't actually be surprised if they did.
- The fact that Sven is asking for an apology from UKRP about something unrelated to the original article that Joshua Whelan had published just goes to show how I think he planned this entire event. On the basis of this, I don't find it entirely unacceptable to ask New Era (if we're dragging entire parties into this) to apologise for the offensive comments made to Ash Brandon, Bohemond4, Dr Hugh Jardon, Fight and Produce, Klurr and many others
who have been accused of being multiple accounts in the last year. In addition, many members of the community who have been able to see past your lies and slander have been attacked, such as James Scarlet. I believe they should all be apologised to.
- Regardless of DeathByKittens being a multiple account right now, there was no indication to the UKRP or other parties at the time of him being a multiple account, so by that point he was a new player and if New Era prides itself on being a party for new players, why then do you kickban them from your public channel just because they left your party to join another? I can guarantee that if he was not a multiple account, you would have done the same thing. So do New Era actually use propaganda to try and absorb new players for personal benefit rather than the new player's benefit? I think so after this.
So, shall we continue in the conversation?
To analyse this:
- The New Era party president can't take what they dish out. They refuse to apologise to members of the community they have been slanderous to yet expect us to apologise to them.
- It's apparently okay for Goku to create multiple accounts if he did it before he was a New Era member, meaning it's okay to let cheaters into New Era.
On an additional note. Despite commenting on his article about genuine grievances, all Sir Winston S Churchill can be bothered doing instead of replying to my comments is to like Zaphod's comment, suggesting to me that he can't take what he dishes out on a regular basis. If you're going to attack me, at least be original about it.
Soon after I made that comment, I was added to a list of names in the article despite not actually getting involved in the DeathByKittens debate until today after UKRP, as a party, was being questioned by New Era.
Not entirely sure why that made it into the article, however, I do recall Dapper telling me to go jump in front of a bus. In addition to this:
Which I would like to see Winston also officially condemn.
I would like to emphasise that unlike New Era, UKRP has a very close-knit and active community. We are bound together as a party should be and we will defend each other to the maximum as we consider each other good friends. We don't ban other parties from having access to our public channel just because they're a member of another party, nor do we discriminate against other parties intentionally. The members of the party that commented on Whelan's article were defending a party member, who, at the time we thought to be a legitimate member of the party.
If it is really your intention to run the country, at least pretend you actually care for the country instead of yourselves. If you're going to act like eAnti-social bigots then you're not really part of the community at all. Where is your involvement aside from the occasional slanderous article and your British Army stuff? Why are you sitting around attempting to troll The Unity Party instead of actually contributing to the country? Please grow up.
Like I said, Sven, two can play at whatever game you're trying to play. I may be a mere teenager as per our “discussion” earlier, but I will happily act more like an adult than half your party. I'm not going to apologise for what I said earlier in #euk that got us both banned because as far as I'm concerned, I spoke nothing but the truth, even though it was mildly insulting.
Below is where you can say I am trolling for scrutinising New Era, so please go ahead.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.