One of the most common problems I see from new players is not knowing how to fight and use the hospital.
Why you should fight:
1) You're helping your country.
2) When you fight, you can use a hospital once per day, which if you live in a state with a Q5 (5-star) hospital, gets you 50 wellness points. (See instructions on how to use the hospital at the end of this article.)
3) Each fight gives you two experience points, and experience points help you go up another level.
4) It's fun!
The drawbacks of fighting: There are none! This isn't real life where people die and get injured.
HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR FIGHTING FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR COUNTRY:
1. Check your wellness. If your wellness is below 40, you can't fight. If you need help getting to 40, please ask the USA Welcoming Committee for gifts. You also need to be at level 5 to fight (it's the green number below your avatar).
2. Make sure you're in a state with a Q5 (five-star) hospital. The only states in the USA with a Q5 hospital are California, Florida and Karnataka. If you need a free moving ticket to move to one of those states, contact the USA Welcoming Committee.
3. You don't have to have a weapon to fight. But if you can afford it, buy weapons from the Marketplace. If you have them, one weapon is used up every fight. Q1 (one-star) weapons are the most efficient, unless you're rich, you should only be buying Q1 weapons.
4. Check for orders from the Department of Defense's newspaper. This is important, don't just fight in the first war you see. Our enemies may start battles just to distract us from our main goal. Go to the battlefield specified in the DoD orders. To fight, click on Fight.
Instructions for how many times to fight:
If you live in California, Florida, Karnataka or somewhere abroad with a Q5 hospital:
Wellness between 40-60: Fight 1 time, then heal (see instructions on how to heal below)
Wellness between 61-70: Fight 2 times, then heal
Wellness between 71-80: Fight 3 times, then heal
Wellness between 81-90: Fight 4 times, then heal
Wellness between 91-100: Fight 5 times, then heal
If you live in a state with below a Q5 hospital, MOVE TO KARNATAKA, CALIFORNIA OR FLORIDA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
HOW TO USE THE HOSPITAL AND BOOST YOUR WELLNESS:</strong>
After your last fight, click on "Back to Battlefield". Then click on "Hospital". Then click on "Heal". You should see your wellness go up.
Alternatively, you can click on your state in your profile, and then click on "Heal". California residents can use this link. Florida residents can use this link. Karnataka residents can use this link.
Remember, you can only use the hospital once per day. Do not fight again after you've healed until the next day!
For those of you want to see a YouTube video about how to fight and heal, click here.
Thank you for reading and helping your country,
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.