Well, hello there
So loyal servants, what has been going on in here?
I was a bit too busy in RL (just a bit
😉) to continue my great work in here.
For the people who don't know me (as there has been a babyboom apparently): read the previous articles in my newspaper. You will be amazed with the great quality of it and all the classy posts.
So, what can you expect?
- Nothing political, as I quit with that after being CP
- Nothing military, as I'm really not interested in levelling up (only defend the country)
- Nothing economical, as no one seems to trust me with money. I still don't get why.
- Articles of high intellectual level, who will make you laugh your guts out.
- Deep discussions on IRC, mainly consisting out of screwing over the "plebs": Gyantse, Critically,... Feel free to kick them if you're on IRC.
- Assist everyone who needs my help (mainly women around the 20's, pics are recommended)
That last one was a joke... Or not.
And if this didn't convince you:
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.