A Rock Star in Tanzania
I like the changes.
1) Noobs have chances to make a difference now - you can help your country or allies win a battle. So everyone will have motivations to fight.
2) More BH medals and more gold for low level players. You don't need to fight super tanks for a BH medal every a few months.
3) TEDEN now may win more battles as there are more uncerntities. This needs to be further analyzed. TEDEN may win the 37+ division as we have more gold buyers, at least before most players reach level 37. Meanwhile, even TEDEN lose a mini battle, we may still get some points and we can take advantage of the timezone difference to fight back.
1) It may be more difficult for MoD to make tactics and coordinate attack in battles.
2) You will need to recruit more players to join the game, no matter via babyboom or robotboom.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.