In the past I was working with statistics because I and many of you like them. Most of them takes too much time but now I found a new one out.
From an eWorld citizen I have seen a regions statistics before. My idea came from that.
What about if I see the eRepublik regions RL area size? Admins made them from the RL countries’ own provinces/territories/regions (at this part I have to note, not all of them accordant to the real ones, so it was a hard work to collect them).
All in all I collected all of the eRepublik regions area size (in km2). The document is viewable, you can check it out.
Unfortunately there is only 1 country I couldn’t compare the RL and eRepublik area because they are different (Egypt). I’m waiting for help in this.
I apologize if you find mistakes in the document, feel free to let me know.
I collected them from wikipedia and Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics (NUTS)
I will make a weekly stats about the countries actually owned region numbers and its area size.
Here is the last week result.
And look them in eRepublik this day (Day 1822, 4am ET):
Here is the spreadsheet
means the country moved forward on the list
means the country moved backward on the list
+ and green colour at the numbers means the area/region number increased compared to the previous one
- and red colour at the numbers means the area/region number decreased compared to the previous one
Some facts between the original and the current region and area size changes:
- South Africa moved the most forward (32)
- Finland moved the most backward (37)
- Turkey and Saudi Arabia moved backward on the list with more regions than last week
- Saudi Arabia is the only one with lost area but gained more regions
- Mexico, Hungary and Colombia have larger area but less regions than last week
- USA has the most region number (51)
- 11 countries have no region (same as the last week)
- Poland conquered the most regions (40)
- 23 countries moved forward on the list (less than last week)
- 22 countries moved backward on the list (less than last week)
- 25 countries have the same position (more than last week)
- 6 countries lost area but kept the region number (more than last week)
- 6 countries gained area but kept the region number (more than last week)
- 21 countries increased its region number (less than last week)
- 22 countries lost regions (less than last week)
I hope you all like it.
What is this?You are reading an article written by a citizen of eRepublik, an immersive multiplayer strategy game based on real life countries. Create your own character and help your country achieve its glory while establishing yourself as a war hero, renowned publisher or finance guru.