eLadies and eGentlemen,
First of all, I have to make one important statement: IT WAS REALLY AWESOME I SAW NLSP TONIGHT ON IRC!
Now we can proceed with the results of the second event of the eOlympic Games hosted by eBelgium and sponsored by the Government and the Congress of eBelgium: Swimming!
I was hoping there would be more participants than in the first event, but I never dreamed of having twice as much. Yes, there were 134 athletes from 38 countries (welcome to Netherlands, Serbia, South Korea, Australia, Bolivia, Egypt, Israel, Germany and Republic of Moldova). Only Austria that participated in the first event, didn't make it here. Here are the individual results:
Congratulations to the best, their awards will be given tomorrow on a medals ceremony. Congratulations to all participants - you're all winners! Here are the best results:
Maybe he used steroids, I cannot check that, but that image was not photoshopped - you can see it here: http://prntscr.com/1eys7v
The results by country:
And the medals table:
EVENT 3: TRIATHLON
All you have to do is:
1. CLICK HERE TO PLAY THE GAME
2. Click on Play
3. Press Spacebar to start
4. Move Left/Right with arrows
5. Press Z to dive/aero position/jump, and pump X to swim/padle/run. You can look befind with C
6. Try as often as you want
7. YOU CAN PLAY ONLY THE FIRST LEVEL: GIBRALTAR. ONLY SCREENSHOTS FROM THAT LEVEL WILL BE ACCEPTED.
8. HINT: What's important is your time, not your score, that's why there's no need of collecting coins.
9. Once you are happy with your result, make a Print Screen (PrtScrn) of your best result (BE CAREFUL - IT MUST HAVE BEEN DONE BEFORE THE END OF THE GAME, OTHERWISE, YOUR RESULT WILL BE GONE)
Paste the picture of the screen in a program like Paint or upload it directly if you have LiteShot installed.
Save it and fill in this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y5LsJwdBnYbLj-EUp_D3G-nLXVd5uFD1RmKt_vk21OQ/ before 08:00 PM CET on Sunday July 14th.
The screenshot should look like this:
PLEASE DON'T SEND ME MESSAGES, FILL OUT THE FORM: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y5LsJwdBnYbLj-EUp_D3G-nLXVd5uFD1RmKt_vk21OQ/
and don't forget to:
President of the International eOlympic Committee
eOLYMPICS [Results of Swimming + Event 3]